Chapter 2

A/n
There are many scene changes here, but it is really necessary. If you readers have a problem with it then please do tell in the comments. Oh! and this is how Doria looks like, But you can imagine her as who you want. ( does this sound kind of rude?)

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

[One year later]

[Doria Elizabeth, second year of high school]

*in the 'real king' club room*

'Real king' made a lot of improvement in dance. They were ready to hit the road. They practiced day and night on our moves. For the other fellow students in school, it was for fun, But for them it was an escape.

They were practicing their choreography, when they were about to reach the chorus the music suddenly stopped.

They weren't confused at all, cause they know who did it.

"Damn"

"Those assholes again!"

Doria just sighed.

But that doesn't mean she won't give up.

"SPIN IT" she pointed to the bicycle, then to Terence.

"Why me again?" He complained.
"It's all you" she smiled at him. While he whined and others chuckled.

Terence climbed it and started peddling.
Confused? Well when they peddle the bicycle it starts to conduct electricity which helps turning on the music.

The music started again. Everyone cheered.
"Ok c'mon from the start" Doria ordered.

*White tiger club*

The white tiger club is just beside the real king club, they were getting annoyed by the Music.

Herbert Jarsdet got mad and took off his headphones in annoyance
"Vice president, Isn't it annoying" He complains.

"Do something about it" Clara Tyler says, flicking her hair.

"It's not like they are doing that to get in a Dance University, So what the hell are they doing?" Herbert complains again. "Vice President" he whines.

The Vice President is Zenith Myers. He is the topper of the school, always ranking 1st.
Because of his members whining he thought how can they annoy them.

*In the conference room*

All the teachers and the parents are present, including the parents of the white tiger club.
The vice Principal of the school was giving a presentation.

"Last year, At our Sevit High School. We sent 43 students to a SKY University." He announces. "Average high school send maybe 15 students there, But as you can see we have sent three times that"
Everyone nodded their heads.
"And that's not all, Ladies and Gentlemen." He continues. " This year, it's our goal to send over 50% of our students to one of the SKY colleges."
Everyone applauded, happy with the decision. The vice president was happy to see everyone agreeing with them, and asks for any questions.

A lady raises her hand, she was Herbert mom. " Are you going to continue allowing students to participate in clubs?" She asks.

All the parents looked at her, Including the principal of Sevit High.
"For the best exam results, Club activity is essential." The Vice Principal answers.

"My child says that one of the clubs is so noisy" Mrs. Jarsdet complains.

"A club fills up merely a line on their college applications, so it is really necessary for them to continue?" Raegan Madison, who is the member of the white tiger club, mother asks. She is very rich and pressure her daughter to come out of 2nd place and become 1st.