Joy

Beep...beep..beep...

" where...where am I..."

Beep..beep..beep

"Please disburse another saline drip, the one she has is almost empty." ..." Of course, right away Neji -Sama."

"Ne..ji...neji.." Hinata whispers.

Neji turns around with Byakugan activated and looks at his cousin. "Neji...where...where am I...oh my head....what is going on. Why am I here? ....where is naruto?....taking her hand, neji assures Hinata she is okay and not to overwhelm herself....with tears in his eyes neji explains to Hinata how she came to the hospital and that naruto was the one who found her unconscious and rushed her to sakura and himself.

"Where is he now neji-neesan? I need to let him know I'm okay." Hinata try's to sit up but her head spins and she puts her hand to her head as if trying to steady herself.

"Not so fast. You sustained a head injury when you fell and you lost a lot of blood....Please try to relax while we wait for your results to come back, as to why you fainted in the first place."

Looking down Hinata stares at her hands and wonders why she fainted and what she was doing before the fall happened. As if on cue Sakura walks in and rushes over to her friends side.

"Hey Hinata....How are you feeling? Do you need some medicine to help ease the pain?"

"No I'm alright...I just wanna see naruto and tell him I'm okay. He's probably going crazy...

"Hey..relax it's okay...I already called him and knowing how he is, he'll probably activate some 9 tales chakra mode and get here before the minute is up." Smiling Sakura takes hinatas hand and gives it a small squeeze.

Smiling back Hinata looks at neji and Sakura and thanks them for healing her injury's.

"You really scared us back there Hinata. I'm just happy we were able to help." Said neji while holding onto his cousins hand.

"I know..I'm sorry... it's just... these last few weeks I have been experiencing some mood swings and this morning I woke up like I usually do but for some reason I collapsed after walking out of our bed room. I didn't realize it could be something serious. I just thought I might be coming down with something. Never did I imagine I be in a hospital bed...I'm sorry caused everyone so much worry."

Looking at Hinata with a smile sakura assures her to just rest and they would be back to speak to her once naruto gets to the hospital. In the mean time sakura ordered Hinata a breakfast be delivered to her room and that the nurse make sure she has vitamins and water available when the food is delivered.

Hinata didn't think much of the request. She then proceeded to lay her head down and take a nap before her husband came to see her.

Neji knew Sakura had got an update on hinatas diagnosis and wanted to be briefed. Once outside her room. Sakura pulled neji to the side and broke the news to him.

" I ...I can't believe it.... I'm going to be an uncle!."

After hearing the news, neji Took a step back and as if dejavu looked to the hospital ceiling. All neji could do was think back to the war. He remembered back to the day he almost died. He remembered how he felt knowing he was about to pass away and not know who or what will become of his clan. And to think In just a matter of 2 and a half years after the war had ended, he would be standing in a hospital hearing the news of his soon to be niece or nephew while awaiting to be a father himself.

"The world really does work in mysterious ways..." he thought to himself.

Joy over took nejis face and he couldn't hold his emotions back. He let his usual calm and collected self melt away. He took the time to embrace the news and all the emotions that came with it.  Neji in this moment felt nothing but happiness. Why you may ask. Well.... to neji... him knowing that his soon to be child would grow up in a world with someone of the same blood was a miracle sent by the heavens.