••Chapter 3••

"It's a nice thing that she woke up already. Great work on casting a spell on her, I really can't believe that it actually works in the human world. She even thought that all the things that was happening around her was merely a dream."

"Of course, I'm working on it."

"I have an idea! Why don't we make reality turn into dreams and make her remember the past!"

"That's a great idea! You just said something smart."

"Really? Did I said something? Of course I'm smart prissypants." She looked at me with her most famous confused look.

"And then you're back. Stop calling me that!" I crossed my arms. Really, this girl has an attention span of a kid and a memory of a goldfish.

"You're not the boss of me. Prissy pants."

"Ugh."

~~

Jacqueline's POV
Woo! Finally it was dismissal time! Sad news is there are lots of homework to be done. Welp, gotta work my ass off tonight.

As I was walking down the hallway, I saw the garden from my dream last night.

Deja Vu? I thought immediately as I saw it.

Not thinking on where was my feet going, but it walked towards the garden.

I don't know why but, that garden oddly looks familiar.

As I was about to step onto the entrance of the garden, my vision blurred and I fell to the ground.

~A Few minutes later~

"Hey, are you alright?"

I was awaken by a female voice. My eyes opened and saw her beautiful long golden hair that touched my cheek. She looked worried.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

And another girl who I assume is with the golden haired girl. She had black hair that was tied into a ponytail.

"Why did you go here, even though it's off limits?" Miss golden hair asked.

"Then why are YOU two here?" Jacqueline said.

"I could ask you the same thing. Ya know." Black hair girl raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"I-I don't know actually. Do I know you guys? You two look oddly familiar. Have we met before?" Jacqueline asked.

"U-uhm, no. No we haven't! By the way, who are you?" The golden haired girl, tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm Jacq. Jacqueline Blaire. How about you two?"

"You're Jacqueline?!" The black haired girl exclaimed, her eyes sparkling. I never noticed but her eyes were like a kaleidescope.

"Why, do you know me? I'm sorry but I don't know you."

"Sodium, We're just joking. We don't know you." Golden haired girl shot a glare at Black
haired girl, but I decided to ignore it.

"Hey sorry, but I don't talk to strangers so can I leave?" I rolled my eyes at them. Then after that I left without saying a word.

~~~

Black Haired girl's POV
"Geez, she really is the Vampire Princess, with that personality she seems a bit odd."

"Let her be. She doesn't even know us remember? Doofus."

"Yeah because of her parents who removed her memories and replaced it with others."

"Hmm. What should we do?"

"I don't know. Wait, I have an idea!"

"What? Please don't tell me it's another NOTHING?!"

"C'mon it's not like that. Hmm, what if you cast a spell on her? In fact she's not yet a vampire remember? You can still cast a spell on her."

"Yeah! You're right! You're a genius. Not a doofus anymore."

"Y-yeah! L-like I said. What did I say?"

"Aaaaaand you're back at being a doofus."

It was night time and we know what that means.

Time to make our princess remember everything.

As we were about to enter Jacq's house D* transformed into an invisible figure and I turned into a spider.

Don't ask me why I turned into a spider. Just don't.

Going back to the story, we entered her house and oddly sensed that Jacq knew there were someone else inside the house.

That made us pretty nervous.

Okay, after a few minutes she got back to bed.

This was our chance to teleport into her room and enter ourselves into her dream.

*Telekinesis Mode*

"Hey H, Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Okay, let's goo!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: "We're sorry we didn't updated yesterday cuz we were too busy with school and stuff. And the good news is we got to 100+ READS! Thank you so much to all you readers for taking your time to read our very first story. :) And we couldn't do this without you guys. Yehey celebration! 😃 Chapter 4 will up very soon! Btw, Haps! You're Welcome! XD (<--See chapter 2's A/N)" -Dorothy, Publisher+Editor.

I'm still a lazy person. Peace out peeps! - Haps