••Chapter 2••

Jacqueline's POV

Sorry Jacq, this just had to be done.

I heard a female voice. It seems like it hold authority and seems very powerful. I heard a sigh next to her.

Where am I?

I began to wonder on where I was.

Eline, It's just a dream. Now wake up. You're late for your school... fuckface.

It was the voice of the person who sighed.

Wait.

FUCKFACE?!

I sat up straight, my blanket suddenly on the floor.

"Oh good, you're awake." I looked up at mom who smiled gently at me.

"Hurry up sweety, school will start in 20 minutes."

Turns out the voice in my dream was right. I am late.

~

I ran as fast as I could, when I was cornered by The so-called Queens.

More like Wanna-be Queens.

Honestly they look like an uglier version of a barbie doll.

And Barbie was already ugly, she hated those dolls.

One of them pushed me to the ground, it was Becca Robson, the leader of the group.

I groaned and glared at them. I saw them flinch for a second.

I was about to open my mouth when I heard a new voice join.

"Children? What are all of you doing here? School will start in a few minutes."

I turned my head to the source of the voice. It was a middle-aged woman, she wore our school's uniform for the teachers, but honestly, I've never seen her before.

They looked at me one more time before leaving.

Honestly they remind me of that Blonde kid on Slytherin, whoever that brat was.

I stood up and checked my things.

"Sweety, I think you should go now. I'll see you at school."

The teacher smiled and was about to walk away when I grabbed her hand.

I don't know why I did it. She seems familiar for some reasons.

"Maam, I know you are a new employee but... Have we met before?" I asked.

She chuckled.

"We haven't met yet child. I must've looked like someone else." She smiled kindly at me.

I let go of her hand and nodded.

"Sorry, thought you look like someone. Must've been hallucinating."

"Maybe you still haven't drank your coffee."

"Yeah, maybe that's why." I don't even like coffee.

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. "Oh no, I'll be late have a good day mam!"

I ran to the school.

I must've been hearing things because I heard her mumble "That was close."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: "YAY!~ I MADE IT!" -Haps, The Writer.

"Chapter 3 will be up soon! Sorry the story was short because of the lazy person on top of me. (Haps: Shaddap or I will kill you! >:-D) *Shaddaps immediately* Haha anyways Thank You For Reading! :D" -Dorothy, The Publisher+Editor.

*Creepishly smiling for no reason* -Jaycee, The Plot Creator.

P.S. - This is Haps. Anyway, just wanna do this for something probably stupid >:D

Englishing- People who spoke english and they is bad at it. (Thank you, Dorothy for contributing to my dictionary.)