Birthdays and Fun ;)

(A/N; Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you enjoy this Liam Payne fan fiction. It's a little bit on hold, which means it won't get updated as often. Love you all!)

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly.

Liam's solo in ' Little Things ' rang on my phone.

I rolled over and checked the time on my white alarm clock with red digital letters, 7:23 a.m.

I picked up my phone from my black side table and checked the message from Liam.

Liam: Hey babe! x Happy Birthday. Come over when you wake up. The boys and I have a special birthday surprise for our favorite girl. xx Love you.

Me: Hey Li :) Thanks! I forgot it was my birthday today. And I will just let me get Abby up and we'll come right over. Hope you don't mind were in our PJ's! haha xx Love you too!

"Literally.." Marie mumbled.

Liam: No problem. You're welcome for reminding you ;) We can't wait! x See you soon.

I got out of bed hesitantly and trudged over to Abby's room. I opened the door to see a peaceful face sleeping.

I walked over to her bed and kissed her forehead, " Abby, we have to go over to Li Li's house. Want me to carry you? " I whispered.

She nodded her head yes while grabbing on to her teddy bear and lifting her arms up, signalling me to pick her up.

I put on my slippers and walked down the spiral staircase and out the big front double doors.

"Phew! It's hot out today, huh Abby?" I asked Abby.

She nodded her little head 'yes'

I walked up to the boys' front door and rang the white doorbell.

"Coming!" I heard Liam's voice yell.

"Hey Marie, hey Abby!" He said taking Abby from me.

"Li Li!" She yelled excitedly in her adorable four year old voice.

We walked inside to see all the boys sitting around the TV.

"What's so interesting boys?" I laughed at the way they were staring at the TV.

"Marie!" They all turned around smiling.

"Hey guys!" I smiled giving each of them a hug.

"Sorry I look a mess. I just woke up and so did Abby. But I see Abby is already wide awake." I said looking at Louis chasing her around.

"You're welcome." Louis yelled from the other side of the huge living room.

"Come see what we got you!" Liam cheered grabbing my hand.

His soft touch gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I walked into the kitchen still hand in hand with Liam. I looked down at our hands and back up at Liam who blushed bright red.

"It's OK Li." I laughed walking over to the table with the presents.

"Hmm, who to open first." I winked.

"Mine!" Harry yelled grabbing his present and handing it to me.

"Nice wrapping." I laughed at the horribly wrapped present.