-friend's day-

"Anakin-how-w-....why didn't you tell me?" I said with sorrow as i held his forarm in my hand.

"Guess i forgot to mention it." I sternly scoffs ripping his arm out of my grasp.

"I'm so sorry Anakin, i wish you would've told me sooner.."

"Well you would'nt have understood anyways." He hissed walking towards the door.

I took a deep breathe, "wait.." I mumbled, he haulted in his place.

"What is it Madyline, you don't understand the pain..."

"Actually Anakin.." I croaked, lifting up my sleeve to reval my blank forarm, he stared at my in confusion, i took my wand out and waved to over my arm, and undid the spell i put on it to hide it, it faded onto my arm, Anakin stared in shock as tears started to pool in my eyes.

He crept over to me and stared at me for the longest time then he...hugged me. My cheek rested on his bare chest, his hands wrapping  around me like a sheild against the world, it was safe, comforting. He removed one of his hands from my back and placed it against my head, stroking it.

"I'm so sory this happened to you Madyline..."

The tears cept coming and coming, falling on his chest.

"It's not just that Anakin..." I sniffed, bringing my head away from his chest to meet his eyes. I  pulled away and sat down on my couch and he followed, sitting next to me. I thought about it so a minute, trying to decide if i should tell him or not, if i could trust him with my biggest secret.

"Anakin before i tell you, you have to promise me you can't tell anyone...at all....promise me."

"I promise Madyline, i won't tell anyone...i swear."

"Okay-so u-m Voldemort...he's uh he's m-my father...."

"Wait your the cursed child?"

"What..?"

"I always knew Voldemort had a child, but he never told us who, he used to tell the death eaters about the cursed child with the father being well him, and the mother being the most devious, evil witch out there...and i only could connect the dots...Bellatrix."

"Well let's just say your really smart.."

"Your mother is Bellatrix....?"

"Yes..and i hope that doesn't make you hate me Anakin, but i understand if you can't deal with the pressure."

"No Madyline, i'll always be here for you, i'm not going to bail just because of who your parents are."

"Thank you.."

"Of course but i hope you know what it means to be the cursed child though.''

"I don't..."

"It means if Voldemort dies in the hands of another...you die as well."

"W-what...?"

"I've done research in the restricted areas of the lirbrary and i found something, it said that if his own blood kills him then the cursed child will be spared, so i guess if you kill him with his blood he dies and you live..? BUt i'm not entirley sure..."

"No that seemed too easy, i think it means if his own blood killed him, i'll be spared, as in..i kill him."

"Yeah your right that makes more sense...that means...you'll be killing you're own father..."

"He's nothing like a father, he cursed Draco to abuse me, he gave you and Draco the dark mark, but i was forced to become one after my mother made a deal with him to wake me in exchange for my free will. I didn't chooose this life Anakin and i have a feeling you didn't either, so for that i apologize."