After School

You were in your dorm laying on your bed scrolling through Instagram, until someone knocks on your door.

You open the door and you see Shoto standing in front of you "Hello" he says "Hi, do you need something?" You ask "Yes, do you want to watch a movie with me?" He asks.

You blush a little bit and say yes. "Come with me" he says and you follow him, once you got over to his dorm you are amazed at how beautiful it is.

"Wow Shoto your dorm looks amazing! It reminds me of your house!" You say walking in and looking around, "Thank you I appreciate it" he says.

You sit on his bed and he sits next to you, you blush a little more "what movie do you wanna watch?" He asks you "anything is fine" you reply.

He chose a sad movie to watch, after about 2 times of crying you fall asleep on Shoto's bed, he decides to spoon you from behind.

You feel his body against yours, it was cold and you shivered a bit he noticed and wrapped his arms around you as you both drifted off to a deep sleep.

That's all I just wanted to make a short fanfic so I hoe you like it! Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Please let me know if I should do more and give me some characters. Tell me if they should be NSFW or SFW. Thank you for reading my story! Also if you wanted the photo that I used here!Just screenshot it and crop!

 Thank you for reading my story! Also if you wanted the photo that I used here!Just screenshot it and crop!