Morning

You wake up around 7:00 AM getting ready for school, when you see All Might and Mr. Aizawa standing in front of you door.

You open the door "Good morning! What are you doing here?" You said while letting them in. "Hello (Y/n), are your parents home?" Aizawa asks. "Yes" you replied "They are in the kitchen", you bring them to your living room and tell your parents that your teachers are here and they want to speak to them.

You are kinda nervous because you didn't know what was happening until All Might said something about dorms.

"So can she stay at the dorms?" Aizawa asked, "sure" her parents replied.

When you got to school you noticed a new building with 1-A on it, "Wow cool! They got the dorm building done so fast!" You thought.

When you walked in you saw how big it was, you realized that you were going to have to stay in the same building as Mineta for a while and got a little disappointed.

You saw your crush, Shoto Todoroki, you walk up to him "Hey Shoto! Your staying at the dorms too?" You asked "Yes." He replied.

It went silent for a couple of seconds until you asked "Are you exited?", "Yes" he replied.

It went silent for a minute.

"Hey! Wouldn't it be cool if our dorms were right next to each other?!" You asked, Todoroki stared at you and you nervously apologize.

Sorry if it's bad I barley write story's anymore I just found this one on my notes so I decided to publish it. Please let me know your thoughts on it and I apologize for any spelling mistakes.