Rejection

The story starts when all might says he can't be a hero. I will always write in 3rd person unless I say otherwise.

"I'm sorry young man, but you can't be a hero." For the boy who aspired and obsessed over heros, this hit hard. In his mind he was thinking 100 thoughts at once. Becuase at the back of his head he knew it was impossible. "I-I understand.." the green haired boy said. But he didn't understand, All might always said everyone could be a hero. Hatred filled his mind.

Toshinori tried. He tried to phrase it as nicely as possible, but it obviously wasn't going well from him. The kid just kept on muttering and muttering. Though, the only words he could hear were 'useless, idiot and why'. 'Well he isn't my problem anymore.' The number one "hero" thought.

All might wished him goodbye and left, leaving the muttering 15 year old boy on the rooftop. Then a memory appeared in his head. 'Maybe you should take a swan dive of the roof and pray for a quirk in next life.' Well he already was on a rooftop...
The greenette took his shoes, slowly, and scanned the area for pro heros. No one... Great. He was about to go over the railing when a loud boom was heared.

As you know, his body moves without thinking. As was the case here. Not even putting on his shoes he ran to the explosion. A struggling Bakugo caught in the villian. Still, with no conscious of what he was doing he threw his bag at the eye of the sludge.

"Hes going to get killed, someone do something!" The water hero said. Like a bunch of kids, the 'heros' started bickering about how their quirk wasn't suited for this type of situation. 'Great heros they are.' Izuku thought as he let Katski get a breath of air.

Timeskip to after Bakugo was saved thanks to me being lazy

As usual Bakugo was living life, as all the pros were praising him while Izuku got the short end of the stick, being scolded. Even All Might was telling the him off. "Young boy, why can't you get it in your head that you can't be a hero!" All might said with a angry expression.
Izuku on the other hand thought otherwise. He WILL be a hero quirk or not. As soon as he got home he went on his computer. Inko wasn't home at the time as she was working.
After reading hours of rules and regulations he finally found a loophole which allowed a quirkless person to get into the hero course.

When he woke up, he instantly got to work. Instead of going to school he got a job at a local cafe. Now, if you have ever worked at a cafe you will know that it is a workout and a half. Plus he got money for working there so its a win win.

At night time, he would workout in his room and study. Only late into the night would he sleep.

At daytime he would serve food, clean tables, wash dishes, make drinks and sometimes if the manager was out, manage the store. It almost seemed perfect.

5 months later, Izukus POV
I do my daily routine, clean the place and wait for the customers to come in. (When its Izukus POV you know stuffs gonna go down)
I greet all the regulars, we didn't get many new customers so we get to know the customers really well. Thats another great perk of this job. He was about to do to make the orders when he sees a new customer. He went up to greet him but... his hair seemed way to familiar. "DEKU WHAT THE HECK THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN GOING!" A certain blonde shouted.

"K-K-K-Kacchan please b-b-be quiet p-p-people a-are eating." I thought. Dang it, i though I got rid of that stupid stutter. "ILL B3 QUEIT WHEN I WANT TO BE QUIET YOU DANG EXTRA!!" I think you know who said that.
Thankfully my manager came over and kicked him out for noise. Thank gosh. He was the last person I wanted to see today.

Back to 3rd person
Anyway, at night Izuku would workout by doing pushup, situps and burpees. Then he would study, even though he didn't really need it, he wanted it fresh in his mind. He would also study what they would be doing in the entrance exam. Then, he made a judgment on where the main electric boards would be for each robot so he could easily take it out.

Timeskip brought to you by memes
Finally was the day of the entrance exams. He had quit his job and took the bus. He actually had money, his job gave him a generous 700 yen a hour (the equivalent of 5 British puunds).

The towering gate ahead filled him with newfound determination, and he stepped in
...

Haha leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. Sorry this isn't that good, I'm still new at writing lol. Anyway if your wondering why I didn't make Bakugo swear, its because I refuse the swear in my books.  Anyway, see u tomorow guys.