CHAPTER TEN

"Girl Meets Texas-Part 1"

Primrose sat on top of her desk next to Farkle while they conversed with Lucas and Zay in the History classroom waiting for class to start

Primrose sat on top of her desk next to Farkle while they conversed with Lucas and Zay in the History classroom waiting for class to start. They look over when Riley and Maya walk in.

"We have changed the life of somebody in this room." Riley announced.

"Oh, please not me." Zay pleaded. 

"I'm happy with the way my life is. I got tall, and my teeth came in nicely." Farkle smiled. 

"Yeah," Maya shakes her head. "We're not talking about you two."

Primrose tilts her head to the side. "What about me?"

"Not you either." Riley responded.

Lucas frowns, getting off of the desk he was sitting on when he realized they were talking about him. "Oh, no. What'd you do?"

"Oh, Lucas, in your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret." Riley started, walking over to the group along with Maya who said 'baaah' quietly. 

Lucas looks at the blonde with furrowed eyebrows. "What is that? What are you doing?" 

In response, Maya then said 'baaah' louder, looking directly at Lucas. She smiled. "You used to be a campion sheep rider at the Mutton Bustin' Rodeo, until you fell off Judy the sheep."

"And then you gave up, but you never got over it." Riley added. 

"Oh, I remember hearing about that." Primrose nodded.

"How did you hear about that?" Lucas looked at her, furrowing his eyebrows.

Primrose shrugs. "I lived in Austin, Texas for awhile. Also Zay told me." 

"That's my deepest darkest secret." Lucas said, turning back to Riley and Maya. "No one knows I fell off Judy the sheep except..." He looked over at Zay with a glare.

"They made me, Lucas. They made me." Zay defended himself, pointing to Riley and Maya. 

"Okay, what about Primrose? Why'd you tell her?" Lucas asked him.

"That one was fully my fault. It just came out and I couldn't stop talking about it." Zay admitted.

"If it makes you feel any better I haven't told anyone about what happened." Primrose told Lucas.

Lucas sighs, sending her a small smile. "Thanks, I guess." He crosses his arms, looking back at Zay with raised eyebrows after glancing at Riley and Maya. "How did they make you?"

Zay sighs. "I said, 'Y'all wanna hear a great Lucas story?' They said, 'yes'." 

"Okay, it doesn't matter." Lucas shakes his head. "I'm over it."

Primrose raises her eyebrows at him, not believing that at all. "I don't think about that day at all." Lucas continues. He then stares off into space for a few seconds, sniffling as he puts a hand over his face. "I fell off that sheep so fast. No one likes me."