•3•

Woke up to the smell of some fresh brewed coffee. Best thing to wake up to. Slowly opening my eyes, feeling a hot beam of sunlight hitting my face. I stretch every inch of my body before getting out of the comfiest bed i've ever slept on. Following the smell, i find my way to the kitchen pretty quickly.

I walked through the door frame and there she is, dancing around in the room, vibing. She looked so happy when she saw me, it was like she saw the prettiest firework ever. Even though we never really have a full conversation yet, our bond is already so strong.

I see myself with her. It feels right.

-"Coffee?", she asked me with the biggest smile on her face

-"Absolutely!!!!!", i told her, with the same smile

She then began pouring the hot beverage in a cup (a red one, to be exact), i felt my heartbeat go faster and faster. This girl makes me nervous. I got close to her and without thinking, i slowly put my hands on her waist and hugged her from behind , finally resting my head on her shoulder. I'm quite happy she's shorter than me. I don't wanna let go. I think she doesn't want me too either.

In a swift movement, she turns me around so that we're facing each other. After looking at me up and down, she hands me my cup and says :"here's your coffee, m'lady!". I let out a small giggle and take the hot drink. She leads me to her front porch, so that we could sit on the steps and enjoy the hot summer morning.

I sit by her side and she puts her head on my shoulders. Woah. This girl gives me butterflies man.

It one point i stopped fighting the urge and we looked at each other, same intentions in mind. Everything happened in slow motion. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her lips. We finally closed the small gap that was keeping us appart with our lips. The kiss went on an on for about a minute or two because no one broke it. Her lips were as soft as i imagined, i could even taste her chapstick that she's been putting on every hour.

We finally broke the kiss and stared at each other, eyes filled with love. Heart filled of butterflies, beating 10 times faster then before, cheeks turning a soft strawberry pink. I wanted to kiss her over and over again. This girl is so addicting.

My cup was empty and so was hers, which was the signal for us to go back inside. I went to put my dish in the sink and went over to the living room, only to find her little 5'3 self laying on her huge couch. Not even a second after, i turn around to grab a blanket and there she is, dead asleep. My eyes were stuck on her face, desperately trying to remember every inch of her angelic face.  Her perfect eyebrows, long eyelashes, the freckle on her left cheek, even her slowed down breathing pattern.

Everything.