love

Once upon a time a  little island, where all the feelings lived:

The Happinees, the Saddness, the Vanity, the Wisdom, the Love and others.

One day the residents were notified that the island'll be flooded.

Afraid the  Love, It worried for all the feelings could be saved. He told all : " Leave the island it'll be flooded "

All ran away  and ship on boats to go to a mountain very tall. Only the  love didn't do that, He wanted to stay a bit more in the island.

When the water was going up, He ran for help.

He saw the Richness pass and told him : "  Richness ¡ Can i go with you?! ": And the Richness said  " I can't, my boat is full of gold and iron and you wont fit ".

The Vanity passed, so the Love asked him : " Can you take me with you? "; And the Vanity answered : " I can't, because you're going to mess my boat "

The Sadness passes and the love told him : " Can i go with you ? " The Sadness Said : " Oh love, I'm very sad i would like go alone "...

So the Happiness passes , but the Happiness was very happy that he couldn't see the love, Desperate the love, knowing he is going to die he began to cry. So a boat passed and told the love : " I'll take you ". 

Being in the top of the mountain, the love asked to the Wisdom : " Wisdom!, Who was the feeling on the boat who took me here? " .

And the Wisdom answered : " The time. "

And the Love shouted : " THE TIME ?! " but Why only the time wanted to help me? "

And the Wisdom said : " Because only the time is able to understand a big love "

                                              The End ...        

--- by Andres Falcon