author's note + announcement

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting much. I might take more days off because of school. I'll try to continue it when I have as much time as I can get.
Don't be upset, I promise to publish the rest as soon as I can!

If not, it might either be me that hasn't written it yet or it's still getting edited. Me and my editor have different schedules so sometimes it takes her a bit of time to edit it it also is the same when I write.

I have to think of things as I go on. I know I don't get a lot of reads but that's okay!

I hope you all understand!

Another thing I want to say is that I'll start to write my new book after I finish "Is It Love?" It will be a sad book so if anyone who likes sad stories you can read it if you want.

This one will be done and published so all of you don't have to wait for the next chapter. It will be another Kagehina cause I can never get enough of it lol. Soon I will make my own story with my own characters don't worry my page won't be filled with Haikyu ships.

Some of the stories I will publish will be from my childhood (the ones I can remember). Some will also be ones that I and some of my friends (that want to) made.

I will also mostly publish sad, horror, and romance stories, so if you want any requests for stories, DM me on my Instagram robloxgamer74 and tell me what kind of stories you want me to write.

Also I am sorry if I used your art in my story, I couldn't find who actually drew the art so please DM me so that I can give you credits.

If any of you have questions just DM me or put it in the comments. I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for reading!

-

Okay hello, this is the editor! I don't have much to say but thank you for supporting the author and this book!

Also my bad for taking so long to edit lol, I'll try my best to get it done to the best of my abilities whenever I'm free.