Wedding Day <3

#Imagine:

It's your big day! You can't believe that your wedding day came so fast! But you couldn't help but put the biggest smile on your face knowing that your groom was Niall, and he was about to be your's forever.

You look absolutely stunning. Your makeup is done absolutely perfectly and your hair is amazing, but your dress.. your dress is gorgeous! It pulls everything together and makes you the defnition of beautiful.

You take a deep breath as you aproach the church doors to greet your father. Your dad is tearing up.

Your father: "You look so beautiful" He whispers and smiles so proudly.

"Thanks dad" You smile.

The door swings open and then the music starts. You're so nervous and your heart is beating so fast. Then your eyes meet with Niall's and suddenly you're just so eager to rush across the church just to kiss him, but of course you must wait. Niall's eyes are sparkling with happiness as they stay glued on you.

"Alright, just one step at a time Y/N, you're doing great.." You think to yourself.

You finally reach the end of the isle. You kiss your father on the cheek and then he gives you to Niall.

Niall: "You look beautiful, but yet again you look like this to me everyday." He whispers

You blush a bright red as the matrimony begins.

The priest goes on and he finally wraps it up.

Priest: "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Horan, you may kiss the bride."

You and Niall share the most passionate kiss and it seems like it lasts forever as you two feel like you're the only ones in the room, hopelessly in love.

You both finally pull away and that's when the cheering and crying all comes back to place. You gaze into his beautiful ocean eyes.

"I love you and i will always love you Niall James."

Niall:"I love you and I'll love you for infinity,  my love for you won't ever die."

You tear up and kiss him again. You are now Y/N Horan, and you two will love each other forever.