Snow Day

#Imagine

You wake up to clanking sounds in the kitchen, so you get up and make your way there. You peek in to see Niall making pancakes. You giggle and he turns around.

"Hey babe!" He says, waving the whisk.

The batter from the whisk accidently flies and hits you in the face. Niall starts cracking up laughing.

"Well good morning to you too.." You say.

He just chuckles and wipes the batter off of your face.

"I thought you had to work today" You say raising an eye brow at him.

"Can't! Did you look outside! We're snowed in!" He says excitedly.

You takes a look outside and see that it snowed about 2 feet already but the snow is calm and falling down ever so lightly.. it's pretty romantic.

You kiss Niall, "Well I'm glad we have the day together... we should go play in the snow"

He nods his head, "But first... can we eat...?"

"Well duuuuh Niall, I'm not gonna make you starve." You laugh.

"Good..."

You both finish eating and then head off to the bedroom to get dressed into snow attire. Niall watches as you slip out of your clothes.

"Hey.. like what you see?" You smirk.

He quickly turns his head and blushes, "Yeah.."

"Well I like what i see too." You say while staring at his boxers.

He laughs and you both finish getting dressed. You quickly slip off your boots and see that Niall is struggling to get his on.

"Well looks like you're gonna have to find me when you get your boots on Horan!"

You quickly run out the door and make your way through the yard, you keep running until you reach the woods, you hide between two pine trees.

About ten minutes pass and you finally hear Niall screaming for you.

"Y/N! Where are you?!" He shouts

You chuckle under your breath.

"Come on Y/N! Come out! I miss you..." He shouts again.

You "Aw" in your head, but dont give in.

"BOO!" You scream.

"I'm coming after you now!!" He screams.

You then hear his foot-steps getting closer and closer as he runs towards you. You back up further into the tree, accidently tripping and falling backwards you start tumbling down a hill.

You scream because it took you by surprise.

"Y/N?!" Niall shouts.

You try to get back up but you're dying of laughter so you just lay there, laughing at yourself.

Niall finally finds you and his face looks so scared.

"Oh my gosh are you alright love?" He asks, holding you up.

"hahaha.. yeah.."

"You scared me!"

"I know.. I'm sucha retard!" You crack up.

"yeah...," He agrees, "But you're my retard" He grins.

You stare at him, then you pull him down and kiss him. You both then just lay there as a few snowflakes fall around you, both taking everything in.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Niall"