Shrek's muddy dream

Shrek began to lean in closer to me, his hot onion breath stinging in my ear. God he was so so hot. He whispered softly into my ear "Y'know I told you once to get out me' swamp, I've never been happier that someone stayed." His voice was so sweet and caring. But soon after his tone changed drastically as he thrusted into me with all the power in his hot ogre body. I moaned his name as a sweet wave of pleasure ran through me. "oH DADDY SHREK FUCK YES RUIN ME." He looked at me as he stopped his thrusts and looked at me. His eyes were filled with pure lust, he looked at me as if I was an onion, he's never looked at me with this much passion. "~Baby girl you know how much I love it when you call me daddy~" God that voice always put me in a trance, I began to zone out... 

Shrek was the most sought after man in town, ever since the sex tape between him and his ex-wife Fiona came out everyone has wanted a taste of his great green sausage. He had denied every woman (and wooden puppet) who had come his way because he knew they only wanted sex, he put out a public statement saying he would only put his wondrous wiener inside of the most worthy, beautiful, and kinky bitch that came to his door. People had waited in line for hours to get a taste of his delicious dick. 

But I had came the next day, uninvited, which turned him on so much, he loved rebellious girls. When he heard my thick footsteps grow near I heard a deep roar come from inside his house. "GET OUT ME' SWAAAAAMMMMPPP." I felt myself get so wet, so i moved closer to the front door. As soon as our eyes met when he opened the door he stood there silently, I moved closer and he immediately pulled me into his hut and slammed me onto his bed. I loved it when he was rough, god he's so sexy~

I zoned back into reality as I felt myself getting closer to my climax. He began to thrust faster, I could tell the sex goblin of an ogre was getting close to his orgasm. I wrapped my legs around him as I screamed, "FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SWEET OGRE CUM DADDY SHREK, I LOVE YOU~" As I said that we came in unison, three days later I gave birth to 7 ogre babies, and together we ate them, like a happy couple. <3