NAUGHTY OR NiCE?

(later that night after Alexa's match on RAW...)

Alexa entered the locker room holding her arm with this pained looked on her face.

"Lexi, are you alright?" I asked. I caught myself looking into Alexa's eyes and was reminded of just how insanely beautiful this girl was. She truly had the body of a goddess and I couldn't take my eyes off of her for anything.

"Why are you staring at me that way?!" Alexa exclaimed in frustration.

"well..I" I tried to fix my mouth to form words but sexual thoughts about her were invading my head at the moment and I was trying to get myself together before answering her.

"Gosh you make it seem like you were going to ask me a risque question or something!" teased Alexa.

"No-I couldn't do-"

"Oh My God! Shanelle, do me a favor and quit the fucking act! Do you realize how you pretending that you don't wanna be all over me right now drives me crazy?! NEWS FLASH, I KNOW YOU CAN'T RESIST ME!" chuckled Alexa in a cocky manner.

"But what if somebody sees-"

Alexa couldn't take anymore and aggressively pinned me to the locker room wall and began passionately making out with me. She got more and more aggressive with this kiss, forcefully shoving her tongue into my mouth causing me to let out small moans. Our tongues battled for dominance. Alexa won easily as she took complete control of the kiss, forcing me to moan even more than before.

I pulled her in quickly and forcefully, squeezing Alexa's ass through her trunks. This had caused her to moan out even louder. She broke the kiss and started squeezing my ass with both of her hands and broke out in laughter.

I smacked Alexa's ass and she responded with a whimper and a sinister grin across her face almost as if she was waiting for me to do that.

"Do you have to be so rough?" cried out Alexa.

"Seriously Lexi, you are something else!" I chuckled.

"What? I'm serious. You recklessly smacking my ass as if you own it or something"

"I DO", I grabbed both her hands and gazed into her eyes deeply.

"Shanelle..um, what are trying to say?" Alexa asked in as nervous tone.

I let out a heavy sigh, "I want you...more than a friend. I can't stop thinking about you. Day In and Day out you are the only person I think about. I can no longer pretend these feelings don't exist.

"OK"

"OK?" I was shocked by the way she answered with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Yes..we should go out with each other" she grinned.

I was barely able to hold back my excitement, "Um...wait..you're serious?!"

"Yes but under one condition?" she grabbed me by my chin.

"Name It!"

"You agree to be my submissive" she blurted out.

"Your what?" I asked.

"My submissive" she giggled, "I mean if you don't think it's something you can handle than I understa-"

"No Lexi that's not it, you just kind of caught me off guard with that question just out of the blue is all" I twiddled my thumbs nervously.

"Oh I get it now, you don't know much about submissive and dominant at all from the looks of it, "she smiled, "It's OK. I'm gonna teach you all you need to know.
I laughed nervously "I don't know about this"

"Oh stop it, there's no reason to be nervous. I will take good care of you", she scans me up and down with those beautiful eyes, "I do love them tall after all"

I blushed "You're such a tease I swear"

"That's my specialty to get my way" She laughed.

"Yeah, well I'm not that easy just so you know!" I leaned against the wall and folded my arms attempting to appear upset.

"Oh I'm well aware of the barriers surrounding your tough exterior but I will practically have you begging when I'm finished with you", she winked at me, "...or should I say when your finished with me"

"Wait..", I unfolded my arms and raised off the wall, "What you mean by all that?"

"Shanelle you are really special to me and I'd hate to take advantage of you. The truth is that I want you to take advantage of me" Alexa guided my hand around her neck, "Be as rough as you please"

Alexa pulled my face to her own as we locked eyes. It was quite very clear that she was filled with much hunger and desperation at this point. She guided my hand in between her legs as we shared a passionate kiss. I inserted two fingers and to my surprise she was already soaking wet.

"Shit" she moaned out as I had begun sucking on her neck.

She knew I was purposely trying to leave marks on her and her body language told that she didn't mind. Her moans were pulsing and getting louder by the second. I fingered her even more realizing how wet she was getting by this.

"Why do y- you have to be-....oh fuck- a tease?" She struggled to get out.

I had never tasted passion quite like this before and I wanted Alexa to know that she had nothing to fear with me as I wasn't planning on leaving her side at all. I wanted her to know what real love is all about. It was time I show her.

"Damn Lexi, you're dripping wet right now", I smirked as I added a third finger inside her.

As we made eye contact I could tell that she was damn near losing her mind by all the quivering and shaking she was doing.

"Are you ready to cum yet my goddess?" I asked, gazing into her eyes

"Please let me cum, I'm begging you please" she cried out.

"Not yet, I'm not letting you cum until I'm ready for you to cum. Is that understood?" I teased as I played on her vagina walls.

She could barely handle it as her knees were buckling like crazy. She was begging me to stop but I loved seeing her in this state. It was both exciting and arousing for me. We shared another passionate kiss as I sped up the pace. This sent Alexa on the brink of and orgasm as she squirted almost instantly.

"Fuck!" She yelled out. Her tights were soaking wet

"I didn't say to cum yet" I smirked.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she begged, "Please forgive me"

I smacked her ass, "I'm afraid that's not good enough. Now you must suffer the consequences for not listening!"

"Shanelle I said I was sorry" she tried to convince me but I wasn't interested in what she had to say.

"Silence!", I demanded, "You disobeyed me. You must be punished for that, understood?"

She nodded frantically in agreement.

"Good" I said with this devilish grin plastered across my face, "NOW STRIP!"

Alexa did as she was told. I stood there observing her ass and delicious looking boobs before going through her gym bag.

"Care to explain why you have this in here?" I smirked pulling out a pink dildo.

"I uh- I have needs ya know...and they need to be fulfilled. I just forgot to take it out my bag is all" she suggested.

"Fuck!" Alexa shouted out as I smacked her ass.

I laughed, "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you"