Hero Society Vol 5 Updates

Hero Society Vol 5 will be broken into two separate parts being January and March of 2021. My Fate February event will take center stage for February with occasional chapters from the spin off series Hawks and maybe a couple chapters of Vol 5.

Volume 5 is different because I'm doing a lot of experimenting to see what I can do with my writing. Changing styles from a visual novel to a more traditional style is something that I am keeping in mind.

A few examples being relationships, tension, manipulation and adding new characters. Focusing on main characters, I have wanted to add more main characters to the story however I know having too many characters leads to a crowded book which is why this volume is testing those limits.

Other than that Volume 5 fixes my personal problems with Volumes 3 and 4. That being pacing. Both books were slow in pacing in comparison to book 1 which I am revisiting for a side project.

Volume 5 takes place over a longer amount of time then 4 and has more content focused on more than just the primary Izuku and Shoto. Bonds was based on the idea of Brotherhood something I was inspired by from Final Fantasy 15. However that was the story of Vol 4, Vol 5 is about finding the truth and ideals.

I've been putting in a lot of effort and as we continue this series and eventually the spin offs I want to find new concepts to talk about and explore. Any thoughts would be appreciated so feel free to comment. Thank you in advance!