prologue

sundayapril 8, 2016∘ ───♡༉─── ∘"kei~" the h/c haired girl cooed to her blond best friend

sunday
april 8, 2016
∘ ───♡༉─── ∘
"kei~" the h/c haired girl cooed to her blond best friend. he was sitting at his desk while y/n sat at the edge of his bed. "what do you want?" he questioned the girl with slight irritation filling his voice.

getting up from her spot on his bed y/n made her way towards him and looked over his shoulder. "what are you doing?" she asked trying to get a glimpse of his paper. the blond quickly snatched it out of her view before grumbling, "none of your business."

the e/c eyed girl frowned at his response and looked at kei with puppy dog eyes. "can i see, please?" she pleaded.

"no."

"you're no fun." the girl huffed while crossing her arms. just then she felt a vibration in her front pocket. pulling out her phone she quickly read the text she received and looked back to kei.

"what is it?" the tall boy asked.

"i have to go home now, i'll see you tomorrow." the girl said abruptly as she grabbed her sweatshirt off of the boys bed and headed to the door.

she was stopped by a grip on her wrist. "what's wrong?" the boy asked, his tone was softer and he sounded concerned.

he spun the girl around, hand not leaving her wrist and that's when he noticed the tears that began to form in her eyes.

"what's wrong?" kei repeated.

"nothing..." y/n spoke, a slight crack in her voice "i have to go kei."

tsukishima then furrowed his eyebrows "do you want me to walk you home?" he asked as he let go of y/n's wrist.

"no i'm fine, but thank you." and with that the
h/c haired girl took her leave.

───♡༉───
dear kei,

...

───♡༉───