Chapter 1

Title: Where I Belong

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: T/Teen and up audiences

Show: NCIS/Stargate Atlantis

Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Sheppard/McKay, Dex/Sciuto, Slash

Warning: For all of NCIS and Stargate Atlantis

Summary: Tony and Gibbs return to NCIS, but not alone. They have to deal with former teammates, former lovers, and aliens that are controlling people. Just another day for them. This is the sequel to 'Agent, really far, Afloat'.

XXXXX

"This will not go well," Tony muttered.

Gibbs reached out, held his hand and gave it a quick squeeze. "I've got your back." He rolled his eyes as the others coughed. "We have your back. You aren't alone, no matter what they say. We know who you are and what you can do."

"If they carry on I will kill them," Ronon replied simply.

"I'll help dispose of the body," Rodney added, no one upset his best friend.

Tony couldn't help but laugh at the glare Gibbs turned around and gave them.

"No, there will be no killing and no covering up. Don't encourage them, Abby. You've been a bad influence on him; you two should never have started to date." She gave him wide, innocent eyes. They'd all heard her stories of 'leaving no evidence'. "We're here to stop those aliens and then get back home to Atlantis."

John grinned. "Nope, he's always been like that. But I agree we want to solve this and get home."

Tony reached over and kissed Gibbs before the doors opened to show the bullpen. The group moved until they were in the centre of the room. There were so many memories good and bad for Tony, Gibbs and Abby. For the others, it was a chance to see where their friends and loved ones had spent so much time.

"Abby, Gibbs, Tony?" McGee stood slowly, his mouth open. He couldn't believe they were back with strangers "Where have you been? Who are they?"

Ziva just sat there at her desk, not knowing what to say. She had to be careful as she did not know these new people.

"Not now McGee, we need to see the director," Gibbs only glanced then walked up the stairs followed by the others.

"McGee, why do you think they're back?"

"I don't know."

"Who were the others with them?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think they will stay?"

"Ziva, you have the same information I do. I don't know any more than you do so stop asking me these questions," McGee snapped and then paled at the look she sent him. "I'm sorry, seeing them was a complete surprise to me."

Just then, Burley walked over to them. "Is there a reason you aren't working?" He asked.

"Gibbs, Abby, and Tony are back," Ziva explained.