Party hard!

"You see, all I had to do was wait for any sort of entrance to occur to put my plan into action. When I noticed Hawk opened the window, I saw the perfect opportunity to take out any camper that wasn't sitting at the table of murderers".

Alex took a breath and continued his speech "But....At around 12:20 am, People started to get drowsy. Hawk noticed more and more campers setting on the benches and dozing off or more sleeping on the mess hall floors. He decided to go full on detective mode and saw that a window was opened. He thought he saw people being in the view of that window and those are the exact people who were by the window. He saw Hedgehog by the window and had a gut instinct to get her out of the way, He tackled her out of view from the window whilst hearing something pass behind him at high velocity.

"What's going on"? Hedgehog asked the husky. Hawk ignored her looking for what he heard. He found a tiny dart that seemed to be holding some type of liquid. Hedgehog immediately thanked Hawk for preventing her death. "Uhh it wouldn't have killed you, the liquid in this would've only put you to sleep". Hedgehog looked confused but jumped at a random noise. She looked and saw an approaching figure. Tony squinted his eyes trying to see who it was but fell back in realization.

-------------------Pigman was standing right there for the group of 5 tweens to see----------------

Tony got back up and asked "How, Hedgehog killed you"? The Pigman laughed and said "Yes she did kill "me", but not me''. Hawk looked confused and asked "what do you mean"? "Hedgehog killed the original Pigman this morning during breakfast". Hedgehog looked at the man in near awe. "Soooo what you're saying is..." "I'm someone who wants to avenge the death of the original pigman". Tony noticed the pigman was wearing the same exact mask as the original one was wearing.

Hawk was near confused to the extremity of the situation. "How did you get it to be just the five people that killed the original one"? He asked.

The Pigman was willing to tell the husky about it all-

--54 minutes before pigman's plan--

Hawk looked at Tony and explained why he got frustrated at Tony getting the case and not him. Tony listened to everything the husky had to say. Tony looked at his friend and shook off a lot of the feelings he was feeling about Hawk's story.

A camper who was witnessed to the murder of the original pigman death was enraged at the end of his tale. The camper grabbed the torn and shredded mask and put it on. He got a custom made scoped blow-pipe, and anything to protect him from physical harm.

The pigman who later revealed his name to be Alex, further explained what his plan was

I think... we've been talking.. Long enough, we both know how this has to end, so my question is, are you ready"?

Tony looked at Hawk who wouldn't be able to fight and got up. "Yeah, I'm ready, and if you want to lay even a hand on these people and those campers, you'll have to take me first". Alex laughed "So be it then, Party hard Tony".