Pigman's Victory

(This is an alternate end to the fight, this is in no way, the canon end to the fight. I only did this for fun and to show what the pigmans victory would have looked like, it starts of as the canon victory for Tony but ends as Alex's win, Enjoy.)

      Tony looked at the man in the mask ready for anything, he wasn't sure if he should charge or wait for Alex to do something. Hawk looked at the pigman waiting for any move so he could tell Tony. Tony rushed the man in the mask with a successful tackle. Tony socked the masked camper twice in the face. Alex worked up the strength to kick off Tony and pick him up whilst he was vulnerable. Tony tried to get back into control of his feet.

Alex threw the wolf onto a table near the sleeping campers. Tony got up and shook himself off, rushing the masked man. Tony rushed Alex laying a couple hits to the chest and head areas. Alex fell against the wall and got kicked against it more by Tony. Alex knew he would end this night with the victory of killing the five campers who killed this man's strange idol, or be killed and have Tony be known as the hero yet again. Tony looked at Alex who seemed to be holding a Bowie knife. The pigman rushed the wolf with the bowie knife with swift speed. Tony tried dodging it but failed. He felt the knife's collision

He looked down at the penetrated foam armor, Alex had the knife in Tony. Tony looked at the smug camper and face-butted him. Tony took the knife out of his chest in a sheer feel of adrenaline rushing through him. Alex socked Tony's visor causing Tony to stumble back. There was silence for a couple of seconds. Tony soon spoke up, "that's a first". Tony looked at the pigman with his now cracked visor. Tony rushed the masked camper pinning him. Tony gave the camper blow after blow after blow after blow of punches. Alex grabbed the Master Chief helmet ripping it off the wolf

Alex slapped the wolf with the broken visor smashing the helmet in two. The wolf struggled to get up whilst Alex reached into his bag pulling out Tony's 44 Magnum. The masked camper loaded it and aimed it at the weakened wolf, pulling the trigger with a loud BANG following it. Tony was dead on the floor, with his Master Chief outfit all ruined. Hawk tried to fight off the pigman but his foam beskar armor couldn't protect him from the stray match Alex threw at him. Hawk's costume caught fire with him in it. Alex picked up the Bowie knife.

Max and Oscar knew they were next. Oscar protected Hedgehog whilst Max fought pigman. Alex grabbed Max by the neck, ramming the bowie into his chest then slicing to the right. Dropping the bat caused the knife to stick in the bat's ribs causing him to die of blood loss. Oscar tried to defend Hedgehog, but got shot three times in the chest due to it.

Alex looked at the scared hedgehog and spoke up to her. "I could end this right here if I wanted, I could give you the fate you gave my friend, But I'm going to keep you alive so every day you can know you caused the demise of your friends because of your actions against a mad-man's friend. Alex left the mess-hall to leave the island and left Hedgehog in tears crying over her lost friends and loved one.