#2 Niam Niall Asthma Attack

Here is a request for Claricepayne! I Hope you like it! Send in more requests!!

Niall and Liam had just gotten back from a party at Louis' house; coming in around 1 A.M. Niall could feel a slight tightness in his chest, but he brushed it off because he hadn't had an asthma attack in years.

He hopped into a steamy shower with Liam, coughing a few times because of the constricting in his chest. "Alright babe?" Liam asked taking a step back to examine Niall.

"Yeah, just a tickle in my throat." He said with a smile, trying to stifle further coughs.

"Okay," Liam said turning off the water, "How about we head to bed?" he continued to open the shower door and grab two towels.

Niall nodded, putting some boxers on and drying his hair. He brushed his teeth, and headed into their shared bedroom.

Liam followed, getting on the bed curling up to Niall, kissing him lightly on the lips. Still kissing, he moved so that Niall was under him, now having a full-blown make out session.

Niall and Liam both knew where this was headed.  When Liam pulled away, Niall couldn't quite catch his breathe, and gently pushed Liam away when he came back again.

"I'm too tired babe, how about tomorrow?" he asked Liam, getting under the covers, sad because he couldn't give Liam what he wanted.

"Sure thing Ni, I don't want to push you. Are you sure you are okay? We were only kissing and you are already out of breath." Liam said as he turned out the light.

"Yeah babe, just tired," Niall said, hoping this feeling would pass.

He slowly caught his breath, and fell asleep shortly after.

A couple hours into the night, Niall woke up coughing, struggling to catch his breath. With the sudden jolt, Liam groggily awoke.

"Niall," He said patting him on the back, "Babe calm down, are you okay?" He asked genuinely scared.

Niall nodded as his coughs died down, and cuddled up to Liam who was still baffled and caught off guard. Slowly they went back to sleep.

As Niall slowly fell asleep, he got a little worked up knowing his asthma was coming back, and if it was this bad the first time with its reoccurrence it would be worse when tour starts, and management wouldn’t be happy.

It was four in the morning, two hours before they had to head out for a meeting, and head to an interview. Niall was so stressed already, and then throwing his asthma on top of that?!

He woke up suddenly, wheezing and unable to breathe. He hit his chest a few times, thinking this would help, but nothing happened.

He couldn't make enough noise for Liam to wake up, and he was scared. He couldn't breathe.

Panicked, he fumbled around for the light next to his bed. He ended up knocking the table over, which in turn woke up Liam.

"Niall what the hell?" he said waking up unaware of his surroundings. When he looked over to his boyfriend his heart broke.

Niall was a blue-lipped mess, clutching onto the sheets struggling to breathe. "Niall!" Liam screamed, hopping up and patting him on the back. "Niall what the hell is going on?"

Niall couldn't answer, all he could do was wheeze. Liam was so scared, but kept all of his composure. He took out his phone and gave it to Niall.

"Type what you need, should I call 911?" Niall shook his head and typed "Asthma, medicine cabinet". Liam's eyes widened, this was serious, he had never seen Niall go through this, and he sure as hell didn’t want to.

He nearly yanked the cabinet off the wall, looking for the inhaler. When he finally found it, he rushed back to Niall who was half-conscious, and clutching his chest in agony.

"Niall, babe I found it, open your eyes." Liam said forcefully, putting the tube up to his lips and giving it a pump. Immediately Niall found relief.

Slowly he was able to regain strength and breathe. Liam was cradling him, rocking back and forth. "Niall, are you okay? I think we should go to the doctors?" Liam said calming down.

"It's okay, I’ve had asthma for years, it just never occurred to me that it would come back." He said, upset that it decided to come back just a few days before OTRA started.

"Liam im so sorry," Niall started crying, so stressed out and upset about the whole situation. Liam hugged him, whispering encouragements into his lover's ear.

"Niall, its not your fault okay? You are so strong, we can get through this together babe yeah?" Liam said still shaking, himself.

Niall nodded," Alright well how bout we just cuddle, we have to get up soon anyways," He pointed out, receiving a nod from Liam.

" love you Ni" he said giving him a tiny kiss. "I love you more babe, I love you so much more" Niall said thankful to have Liam in his life.

well I hope you guys liked it, please please please send in more requests!!