#7 Sour Milk

Hey friends! Thank you so so so much for all of the support you have given me this past week. I’m feeling loads better, but I’m still a little sore. Also thanks for the kind birthday wishes, they meant the world!

I am really sorry, but I was unable to do the Larry- Harry doesn't tell Louis he is sick, I just couldn't get any inspiration, and I sat for an hour with a blank computer screen trying to come up with something. I WILL NOT LEAVE THE IDEA HANGING, I will probably end up writing it at three in the morning on a school night when I have loads of homework or something, but not right now. Hopefully you are okay with this, enjoy:

Also side note, I just read this on someone else's Sick Fic Archive, This was a request, and I don't want it to seem like I am copying you, but yours was great!!

Sour Milk

"Lads" Louis called exiting the tour bus, "You up for some fun?"

All the boys were lounging outside of the tour bus, which was much too hot for their liking. It was the dead of summer, and they did not like the heat whatsoever.

"What is it Louis?" Zayn said grumpily, soaking his feel in a small baby pool that Paul had set up to have them "Cool off" in.

"Louis if this is something stupid, I don't think you should bring it up, we are already grumpy because of the heat, and we don't need ourselves getting irritated too," Liam said rubbing the sweat off of his forehead.

"No, I promise this will be fun." Louis said turning aside. "Paddy, Alberto," Louis called as he clapped his hands.

Suddenly the two security guards appeared with five jugs of milk. "The Milk Challenge," Louis smiled smugly.

"Might as well give it a try," Harry said, using his hand to keep the sun out of his eyes, "It's not like we have anything else to do."

"I'm down," Niall said raising his hand hoping his stomach of steel would help him win.

"Same bro," Zayn said standing up and pretending to stretch as preparation.

"I guess you need a fifth member to participate," Liam reluctantly smiled, standing.

"Sweet," Louis said, passing out jugs to all of the boys, keeping one for him. "Alberto, if you will."

"Okay boys, you have three minutes to successfully chug a jug. "Alberto began explaining the rules.

"Each one has to finish their jug, you cannot add milk to others jug, nor drink it for them." He said giving Louis the stank eye, knowing the Donny lad would probably try to pull a fast one on the rest of the boys.

"Also, if you end up getting a sour stomach from this, and you do get sick, you will still be required to finish your jug to win the prize." He finished up.

Louis' Voice boomed, "Open your jugs and chug in 3, 2, 1, GO!

All the boys had the jugs up to their faces, chugging slowly and steadily, so far, so good.

Liam was ahead of Zayn and Louis, Niall was a little bit ahead of them, but Harry had downed nearly half of his jug already. He took a few more sips before shakily pulling it away.

"Mate I don’t feel well'" He said laughing slightly. His laugh was hardy, and full of fun, and then it turned into nervous laughter. Before he knew it, He was bent over, milk spilling from his body.

"Eww mate, you are going to make me sick," Zayn squealed up hearing Harry get sick. Surely enough, he was the second one to go. He bent over slightly, getting sick all over Liam, in hopes that would make him lose the milk as well.