𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙪𝙣𝙤💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟺𝚊𝚖

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟺𝚊𝚖

♥︎♥︎
"Right Miss Jacobs you are currently a month and two weeks pregnant" the doctor said and David let out a small smile.

I'm pretty sure I overreacted yesterday, I mean I thought about it and it made me sad that the father of my child wouldn't not be in their life. We're not together tho.... it's strictly for our baby.

"I'll just go to get a few forms I would like for you to fill out" the doctor said with a smile before she left and I returned one.

"Ari I'm so-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it" i shrugged and David sighed.

"But-"

"David I said it's fine..." I said aggressively because I was beginning to get frustrated.

"No it's not Ari, it's not okay! It's not fine! I'm sorry Ari, I was being selfish and I'm sorry. Please can we work things out..." he cried out as he held onto my hand.

"I love you ari on-"

"Boy You don't love nobody" i laughed.

"It's too much stress David, I can't always be going back and forth with you, there's no trust either.... it's just too much. Let's just focus on the child" I replied as I tried to hold my tears back and let out a loud sigh.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

                 𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚's P

𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚's P.O.V💘

"King it's been how many months now? I'm ready to tell everyone about our blessing" i frowned as I rubbed on my stomach.

"Ari would be so happy" I said with a smile.

"We can't just say that she would be happy, what if she feels betrayed? It's her best friend and her brother..." king sighed as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Well we're going to have to tell them regardless because I'm having you fucking child" i fumed as I got away from his grip to face him.

"Calm down cuh, you stressin' out too much it's gon' harm the baby" he said as he rubbed my back and I sighed.

𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

King and Ella have always had a thing for each other since they were younger, but she never told Ari about her love for him and neither did he. Even the days that Ella was with Jason king and her were still messing about. Why? Because they just can't leave each other alone.

-♥︎♥︎𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨♥︎♥︎-

"So...." Ella said awkwardly and she played with her charm bracelet that her mother gave to her before she had passed.

"Do you like me Ella?" King asked with no hesitation but deep down he was scared as hell.

"Well I mean yeah I guess" Ella hesitated and king Laugehd at the fact the he made her nervous and she gave an awkward smiled, he pulled her in by her chin and gave her a kiss.

♥︎𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲♥︎

"SOMEBODY REAL IS HARD TO FIND! YOU BETTER SING IT TINK!"  Ella sang from the top of her lungs as king drove.

"SOMEBODY WORTH ALL YOUR TIME!" King sang along with Ella which made her look at him in shook and he laughed at her reaction.

"SOMEBODY WHO CAN TELL YOU THE TRUTH! SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU FOR YOU" Ella sang to him and caressed his face and he laughed at how goofy she was. He loved the fact that she was always herself.

Ella stared at him as he sang the song lowly.

"What?" King said with a slight chuckle while still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Boy ain't nobody looking at you!" Ella laughed and so did king.

"Stop playin' cuh" he laughed.

"I think I love this boy" Ella thought.

"Ma' soulmate for real" king thought.

☹︎TRAYVON 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖☹︎

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WHILE I WAS FUCKING PREGNANT TRAYVON JACOB!" Gloria screamed in Trayvon's face and he kissed his teeth.

"Why Trayvon?" She asked him as she tried to hold her tears of anger back but she couldn't help it.

"Ion know" he shrugged and she slapped him across the face.

Trayvon was really tempted to hit her back but she's a woman and she's carrying his child so he held himself together.

"IMAGINE IF DAVID WAS TREATING ARIANA LIKE THIS?" Gloria asked and he let out a small chuckle because he would kill him.

He's been feeling sexually frustrated so he decided To go and relieve his stress on another woman.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER HAVING YOUR FUCKING CHILD!" Gloria screamed in his face. The comment she made honestly broke his heart but he felt like he couldn't show it, he was kind of like the old David, he runs away from his problems....

☹︎☹︎

Today I decided to give everyone a taster of what happened behind the scenes in each relationship.....

Opinions on David and Ari's situation? Do you think Ari should forgive him?

Opinions on king and Ella?
Do you think they should tell everyone about them?

Opinions on Trayvon and Gloria?
What should Gloria do?