𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨💙

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙢𝙖༒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💜
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟸𝚊𝚖

❥❥❥
"Jayjay get off me!" Ari laughed as Jayjay messed around and I laughed too.

We stayed over because Jayjay was begging us to stay, how she gon' make me sleep in the living room. Talkin' bout some she pregnant and I stress her too much. I was tryna relive her stress but shit ight then.

"Why is your brother always angry?"she laughed and Jayjay shrugged.

"Fix your face David or it's gon' get stuck like that." Ari said to me with a mug and I kissed my teeth at her.

"Urgh what did I do now? you always angry at me about some dumb shit" She groaned.

"You wanna know why I'm pissed the fuck off?" I asked and she kissed her teeth.

"I ain't ask that?" She said sarcastically.

"You had me sleeping on this uncomfortable ass couch Ari, that's what the fuck your ass did" I said sternly and she laughed causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"You always think sum shit funny.... you seen me laughing?"

"Yeah i'm laughing cause you a joke, you always upset about sum' stupid" she laughed and I shook my head.

"Anyways, When's our next appointment?" I asked her and she laughed, she starting to get on my nerves.

"Erm you mean my next appointment and it's next week, like two days after Gloria's due date" she replied.

"First of all it is OUR appointment because it's OUR child" I laughed.

"Not what you was saying couple months ago, I thought you said it was Cameron's. Because that's how it works right? You kiss and you get pregnant" she mumbled and I kissed my teeth.

"Stop that petty shit Ariana" I said as I mugged her and she stuck her middle finger up at me.

"Boy bye- your the definition of petty, you as petty as a bitch" she laughed.

"What?! How am I petty?" I questioned.

"oh i don't know, its not like demare is in hospital on life support because me who is single by the way, was on a date with him" she said sarcastically and i laughed

"i didn't do-"

"I'm not in the mood to converse with you anymore, comeone Jayjay let's go watch a movie in my room and leave your musty brother down here" she interrupted laughing  and so did Jayjay as she picked him up and placed him on her hip, Jayjay better stop playin' and start taking his brothers side.

"Yes! Can we watch mutant ninja turtles again?" He asked her and she laughed before nodding her head.

"I'm coming too I don't care" I laughed as I got up from the couch and ran past the both of them heading straight to Ari's room.

Her room looks mad different, it's mostly filled with baby plans and shit. I wish I here from the day she told me, I just had to fuck up.

"I wanna sit in the middle!" Jayjay laughed before jumping on the bed and getting comfortable in the middle.

"The fuck" I said as I analysed a picture that sat on her bedside table.

"What?" She questioned as she furrowed her eye brows and i stale faced her as I pointed at the picture.

"David you can't be gettin' mad at these typa things if we not together" she laughed and I kissed my teeth, the fact that she think she gon' get another nigga is funny

"David you can't be gettin' mad at these typa things if we not together" she laughed and I kissed my teeth, the fact that she think she gon' get another nigga is funny. Bae got jokes.

"I ain't trippin" I lied "when did yall take this?" I questioned her and she rolled her eyes as she got comfortable cuddling Jayjay on the bed.

"Does it really matter?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Why does it matter then?" She asked me.

"Because it just does" I responded as I sat beside her and Jayjay groaned.

"I said I wanted to be In the middle not the end!"He said with an attitude and I gave him that look that told him to stop acting up before I whoop his ass.

"I'm sorry"he laughed.

"someone keeps blowing up your phone,i think you should check it." she laughed as she handed me my phone.

Unknown***** ***** ***

Hello... I don't know if you remember me but it's Tanya from the club.
I think I'm pregnant with your child Truama....

"Oh shit" I mumbled underneath my breath.