Sypnosis

“Is that Jeon Jungkook?! Oh my God, he looks so good! He looks better in real life than in the magazine.”

  “His husband is Doctor Kim Taehyung. I really envy Doctor Kim ”

  “He is so lucky to have such a husband. He is rich and talented too!”

  Taehyung heard some nurses’ chit chatting about his husband while walking out of the emergency room.

  People have been paying way too much attention to his husband, Jeon Jungkook more than his works after he started to work at this hospital.

  Jeon Jungkook was standing beside the window when Taehyung walked to him.

  He is so tall that Taehyung has to tilt his head up to be able to look at him. (I really love a taller Jungkook)

  “Why are you here?” Taehyung asked bringing back Jungkook who was deep in his thoughts.

  “You’re done?” Jungkook looked at him and asked. “You must be very tired.”

  “I’m fine.” All his tiredness faded away at the second he saw Jungkook here.

  He never thought that Jungkook would come and see him. He remembered the last time he saw Jungkook here was when his mother was sick.

  “You have something to tell me? You could have called me; you don’t have to come here.” Taehyung said.

  Jungkoik smiled and said, “There’s something I want to tell you and I think it will be better if I tell you face to face.”

  They were both workaholics so they don’t see each other often even though they are husbands.

  Taehyung was surprised to see him so serious, “What is it?”

  Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a while in pure silence. He looked hesitant.

  Taehyung felt his heart beating in an irregular rhythm. Just seeing him standing in front of him was enough to make his heart beat like that. He really liked Jungkook.

  “Tae…… Let’s divorce.” Jungkook said after being silent for a long time.

  Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat and asked, “Why……”

  Guilt flashed through his beautiful eyes, “Jimin is back…… I am so sorry. I can’t forget him even after three years.”

  Taehyung didn’t know how to respond to this very sudden information.

  Jungkook didn’t mean to hurt his feeling, “I am so sorry, Tae. You can ask for my help if anything happens after we divorce, I will help you!”

  “Okay.” Taehyung said and nodded after being silent for a long time.

  Their marriage was just a contract. They weren’t in love when they got married. Jungkook doesn’t catch any feeling for him.