Chapter 2

Weeks have pass and Taehyung is back again in his daily busy life attending his patients while Jungkook could'nt forget that day he has a talk with Taehyung at the party.

'Thank you Mr. Jeon but im really okay. All you can do for me is just please take care of my bestfriend, Jimin. Please let him have a life that is full of happiness and i know you can really give that to him.'

"Why do you have to asked me that Tae...Why?..."

Jungkook was standing in their room balcony, hands holding the railling infront of him while eyes is looking far beyond what he sees.

'I wish everything is going well with you, Tae. And im sorry for every pain i gave you....'

"....kook?"

Jungkook suddenly volted when he felt a arm around his waist.

"What are you thinking so deep that u didn't heard me calling you, babe?"

"Im sorry Chim, im just thinking about my meeting for tomorrow." Jungkook replied.

"Are you sure thats the only reason Kook?" Jimin asked, detaching his arms from Jungkook.

Jimin waits for Jungkook to answer but he didn't heard anything from him. He smile bitterly inside him and slowly move beside Jungkook who was still looking somewhere deep in the darkness of the night.  Jimin glance at Jungkook for a second before letting his eyes averted to where ever it landed. Silence engulf them while their minds are too occupied with something else.

Another days has pass and Jimin notices that something really changes in Jungkook. He become silent whenever he arrives at their home. And every time he came from work, he still go to his office room and stay there for hours.

Jimin couldn't help it anymore. He couldn't ignore the way Jungkook made him feel like nothing even in their own house.

"Whats wrong with you, Jungkook?!" Jimin asked one evening that Jungkook was sitting at his office thinking deeply. "Dont you dare lie at me, Jeon. Dont you think i dont notice you that you have change from that night!" Jimin added, his voice raised that made Jungkook frown at him.

"What are you even talking about, Chim?"

"Dont dare act like you dont know what i am talking Jeon!" Jimin yelled at this point, his eyes start watering as he remember that night when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung talking but has no idea about it.

Jungkook at this point got up from his sit and start walking away but Jimin pulled his arm making Jungkook stop from his track.

"Whats wrong with you, Jimin?! Im tired and i want tp take my rest." Jungkook said ignoring Jimin's words.

"For fucking sake, Jeon! Be a man and tell me whats going between you and Taehyung!" Finally Jimin open up whats been hiding inside of him for how many days.

Hearing Taehyung's name, Jungkook turned to face Jimin. He saw the pain, hurt and doubt that was registered to the other's face. Jungkook took a deep sigh, and pulled Jimin into a hug and the other start sobbing at Jungkook's chest.

"There's nothing between us, Chim. My past with Taehyung has long been ended. Dont think anything else that will just make you sad, ok?" Jungkook said caresing Jimin's back.
But even saying those words, Jungkook couldn't help but it makes his heart twisting in a sudden pain and as if theres something wrong with it.