Chapter 4

Hey guys...how are u all...I hope you all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Let's start...

Shehnaaz Pov

After I ran out of the canteen...I went to a park infront of the school...I sat at a bench...I miss my mom...I think Sidharth will make fun of it now...one more person added to my enemies list... I never done something bad or I have never hurt someone then why am I getting this all...do I really deserve all this...I didn't noticed that it was raining...you know I love rain it hides my emotion I can cry without anyone noticing me...whenever it rains I get relief...

Shefali: Sana yaha kya kar rhi hai school chal vapas...dekh kitni baarish
ho rhi hai...bimaar pad jayegi...

Shefali came running to me with Mahi behind her...

Mahi: yaar Sana chal plzz...

Shehnaaz: tum dono jao...mai thodi der mai aati hu...

I signed them to leave...but they dragged me with themselves...

Shefali: hum tujhe yaha akele chod ke khi nhi jaa rhe...smjhi tu...

Mahi: tune soch bhi kaise liye ki hum tujhe chod kar chle jayenge...pagal hai kya...

That's the reason I love them both so much...they dragged me to the car... Shefali had extra clothes in her car for emergency...she gave me the clothes cause all my clothes were wet...they had umbrella that's why they weren't wet...
We went to the washroom I changed my clothes in a grey sweater with black leggings...

Then we went to the class...we were a little bit late...but Shefali leid to teacher and made a excuse...the teacher let us in...as we sat on our seats she started the lesson...Shefali then whispered to me...

Shefali: hey...after the school we are going to clinic...

Shehnaaz: but why?...

Mahi: because your face has bruises and we can see it...and we are not going to let you in that pain...ohk?...

Shehnaaz: you don't have to do that...

Mahi: Sana hum tere friends hai yaar... tu to aise formalities kar rhi hai...jaise hum strangers ho...

Shehnaaz: acha I am sorry...ok I will go with you guys...

Shefali: good...lets concentrate now...

We had maths...after maths was done... Shefali and Mahi had another class...I had arts and they had music...I have to go alone to that class...I was nervous because I don't know anyone there...but Shefali and Mahi said me that everything will be alright...with that I went to my art class...there was again a new teacher...I had to introduce myself again...ahh...When it was my turn I got up on my seat write down on my tablet my name and showed to the teacher...
Someone started laughing from behind...

Someone: haha...she can't speak or what...

I felt embarrassed...the teacher doesn't said anything just moved on with next person...I sat down and stared at the white paper infront of me...and started remembering last time when I spoke...
My mother always told me that I have a beautiful voice...but my step dad always got irritated with my voice...I was deeply in my thoughts when someone interrupted me...I heard then my teacher saying something...

Teacher: hey you...can't you hear me...I was talking to you...

He said irritated...I looked at him and then wrote in my tablet I am sorry and showed him...

Teacher: ok now listen...you have to draw....

He explained me what we have to do...
I started my work...everyone around me was bitching about me...I wanted to run away from here...I didn't wanted to hear anything more about me...I put my earphones and put a book infront of me that no one could see me...I played the song what makes you beautiful from one direction...and with that song and my drawing the class went really fast...
I ran out of the class but before I could go out fully someone put his leg in front of me and I fall on the floor...Beforw I could react I heard someone shouting... and a hand come infront of me to help me...I looked up and it was Asim...I was nervous I thought he will let me fall again...but still I took his hand and for my surprise he really helped me...

Asim: lgi to nhi khi...theek ho...

I nodded my head...why was he being nice then I heard someone falling down I saw that Sidharth was hitting someone...I tried to stop him but Jay stopped me...

Jay: Shehnaaz lag jayegi tumhe...ye vhi hai jisne tumhe giraya tha chodo Sidharth ko usko maarna do...

Why were they being so nice...and why was Sidharth beating someone for me...
I was so confused...after some minutes Sidharth stopped hitting that person and came to me...

Sidharth: arr you alright...

I nodded again...and took my tablet from my bag out and wrote a thank you on it and showed him...

Asim: Shehnaaz ek baat puchu...tum bol nhi skti...bachpan se...

I wrote on my tablet...

Shehnaaz: since I was 9 I stopped talking...plzz iska reason mat puchna I can't answer it...

Asim: ohk..

Shehnaaz: par tum meri matlab aap log meri help kyun kar rhe ho or itne ache kyun ban rhe ho...

Jay: kyunki Shehnaaz we are sorry...for what we did...we didn't mean to do it...

Asim: haan Shehnaaz meri taraf se bhi sorry...plz maaf kardo hume...

Oh my god they were saying sorry to me...but why...I think just because I am mute...but I ignored the reason and wrote it's ok on my tablet...I looked at Sidharth...he was looking at me...I think he was also trying to say sorry but he didn't said that...he just left from there...

Asim: Shehnaaz Sid ki taraf se bhi mai sorry maangta hu...

I just nodded and also left from there to go to the girls...

Hey guys...this was it...I hope you liked this part...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon❤
Love you❤