Chapter 15

Hey guys...how are u all...I hope u all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Guys I am sorry but my this chapter got deleted 3 times...it was so irritating and it was also not letting me to publish I don't know why...but now it's better again...and that's why here is your next part...a little but late but yh...
Let's start...

Shehnaaz Pov

Yesterday after boys left...Shefali and Mahi forced me to say the truth that I love Sidharth...but Jay and Asim heard that...and they promised me that they won't tell that Sidharth...because I want to know first if he also loves me or not...

Today morning at breakfast...Sidharh behaved so weirdly...I was just just writing a comment on a video that was really funny...but he throw my phone on the floor...and then went to his room...was he jealous? No I don't think so...but...ahh I am so tired thinking about all this...today we were going on the top of the mountains...and it was also snowing outside...so I wore this 👇

I was waiting for Shefali and Mahi

I was waiting for Shefali and Mahi... they were also getting ready...after that we went downstairs where everyone was...I saw Sidharth he was standing in the corner with Jay and Asim...

We started walking towards the mountain...I saw Sidharth staring at me after every 5 minutes...it was so irritating I wanted to talk to him...but he was just angry and I didn't know why...we were going higher and higher...it was getting colder...I was looking back if Sidharth is coming behind me...but he was busy with Jay and Asim...I was so concentrated in looking at Sidharth that I fell down...on the snow...My knees got hurt and also my foot too...From corner of my eyes I saw a tensed Sidharth running my way...I was so happy that he cares...he bent down to me and he was saying something...but I couldn't understand it as I was busy in staring him...

Sidharth: Sana...Sana mai tumse baat kar rha hu...

Shehnaaz: kya...

He stood up and forward his hand to me...I took it but I couldn't stand properly...so he saw it and his next move shocked me...he lifted me up in a bridal style...he looked at me and gave me a small smile...wait really...what is this guy...one second he was looking angry and in the next second he smiled at me...oh my god...this guy ahhh....

Sidharth: Sana per zyada dard to nhi kar rha...

Shehnaaz: nhi...or mai chal skti hu...

Sidharth: maine ye nhi pucha ki tum chal skti ho ya nhi...maine sirf itna pucha ki dard to nhi ho rha...

Shehnaaz: tumhe koi problem hai kya... kabhi itne pyaar se baat karte ho or kbhi itni rudely...

Sidharth: acha dekho subhe ke liye I am sorry...mai gusse mai tha isiliye vo phone bhi fenk di...

Shehnaaz: koi baat nhi...

We were talking and also he was holding me...

Sidharth: ek baat puchu...

Shehnaaz: pucho...

Sidharth: valentines day aane vala hai...
Tum kis ke saath manaogi...

Mana na to mai tumhare saath chahti hu par bolu kaise...Rahul ka naam le leti hu dekhti hu ye kya reaction deta hai...

Shehnaaz: vo Rahul hai na...bohot acha ladka lagta hai...soch rhi thi ussi ko puch lu...

Sidharth: kya...

Ah...is this guy mad or what...he just let me fall down again...I hate him so much...but I love him too...andI hate myself for that...

Sidharth: I am sorry...sorry...

He again lifted me up bridal style...

Shehnaaz: are you mad...chodo mujhe mai khud chal lungi...

Sidharth: are kaha na sorry...ab nhi giraunga...pkka...

Shehnaaz: good...

Sidharth: par ye Rahul ko cancel karo...
Vo ek number ka kamina insaan hai...
Agr itna hi man hai mana ne ka to mere saath mana lo valentines day...

What...he asked me out..but I can't say that easily yes...so let's tease him a little...

Shehnaaz: par mai tumhare saath kaise manau...tum mere bf thodi na ho...

Sidharth: par friend to hu...or friends ke saath bhi valentines day manate hai...

FRIEND...sirf friends hai hum...sunna Sana tune...yhi sunne ko reh gya tha bas...sara mood off kar diya isne...

Shehnaaz: vo kaise...

Sidharth: are teddy day pe tumhe teddy de dunga...Rose day pe rose...chocolate day pe chocolate...promise day pe promise ki humesha tumhare saath rahunga...hug day pe hug...or kiss day pe...

He came near and whispered...

Sidharth: agr tum chaho to kiss bhi de skta hu...

He winked at me...he wasn't flirting with me...or was he? Amma he was flirting with me...my cheeks were crimson red...he smirked at how much he affects me...

Sidharth: yes to bolo ab...

I just nodded my head cause I was too shy right now...I couldn't look in his eyes...he chuckled at my reaction...and after that we walked in silence but not a awkward one...

You know everyone is watching us that how we are talking and laughing...how he is holding me...but I don't care it's my life...why would I care what people thinks...till I am happy nothing matters...but I will be more happy if Sidharth will confess his love to me...
I hope that day comes soon...

I was so lost in my thoughts...that I didn't notice that we were at the top nd Sidharth had put me down...but he was holding my hand for support...I looked around and saw Shefali and Asim together walking and Jay and Mahi too...what's going on between them...I want to know...

Sidharth: Sana...pta hai yaha par awaaz eco hoti hai tum ek baar bologi or 3 baar sunayi dega...try krna hai...

Shehnaaz: haan...

I was so excited...we went to the edge and I shouted...

Shehnaaz: I love you...

I said it without the name...I looked at Sidharth he said something but I couldn't understand it...because he said too slowly...I will tell him soon that it was for him...

I love you Sidharth...

Hey guys...so this was it...I hope you liked this part...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon ❤
Love you ❤