17. Her Real First Time

After about 10 minutes the waiter gets the food and starts serving one by one.
"Oh damn, that looks delicious." Everyone spoke. After the food was served we all attacked it once again as we did in the morning.

||After Dinner||

"Ok I guess we've eaten enough, let's get going," Yoongi says and we all get up and leave.
Jungkook pulls me to his side and holds my hand tight. "Remember what we left will be continued soon." He whispers. I feel chills running down my spine after I hear him say that.

We all reach our car and everyone sits in. This time its Hoseok who's driving which means Jungkook will be sitting next to me. And that's exactly what happens. He sits next to me on the back seat and puts his hand on my right thigh. "I can't wait," I tell him. "Me neither baby."

||Later||

We finally reach and everyone gets out except for us. Jungkook gets out and tells Namjoon something and gets back into the car but this time in the driving seat. He signals me to come in sit next to him as well. I get in and look at him in confusion. "What happened? Why are we not going?" I ask. "I have somewhere to take you, so we can have our time." He says flashing a smirk.

I have no idea what he's talking about but I guess we'll see.

After about 15 minutes we reach the countryside, there are mountains everywhere.
"Where are we?" I ask him."Somewhere far from home baby." He says and takes the car to the side and parks it. "Ok then, let's begin Babygirl." He says. "Wait what?" "You heard me right get in the backseat." I do as he says and he does too. The car is really spacious so there can be 3 people sitting comfortably behind. I get in and without any warning, Jungkook hovers over me and attacks my lips.

||⚠Mature Content ⚠||

He takes no time in removing my outfit and leaves me just in my undergarments. He breaks the kiss just to take his shirt off which reveals his perfectly sculpted body. He gets back on top of me and kisses my jawline and looks up at me, he looks even more ethereal, the moonlight falling on his face making his features look even sharper and prettier, eyes scanning every part of me and my body. He looks into my eyes last.

"You want this right?" I nod. He seems so scared. "Yeah, I-I do want this. I want this a lot." He just whispers "It'll be ok, just trust me." And begins to do exactly what I expected. He slowly pushes himself into me and starts to thrust at a slow pace.

I can feel so much pain rushing through me. Seeing the tears start to fall from my eyes, Jungkook kisses me sweetly. "It'll be okay, Princess. You'll feel amazing things soon." He was right. I start to feel pleasure. At this point, I'm just a moaning mess. "You feel so good!" He groans. "Yeah, Babygirl. Just stay like that!" He thrusts at a fast pace.

He pins my hands on top of me and starts kissing me on my neck. He gets all my sweet spots. He knows me so well, even though it's been just a few months since we met but here we are. I haven't ever felt this loved ever before.

He starts thrusting in faster and stronger, with no mercy, but surprisingly I like it, I feel my high. "Who do you belong to huh?" "You daddy.." I exhale while moaning his name. Soon after I feel a knot in my stomach and that's when I knew I was near to my high. I feel myself start to shake. I feel uncontrollable under him. "Jungkook I Ahh" I let out. "I know b-baby me t-too." He pumps in a few more times and we come together on the leather seats.

"Good job, Babygirl. You did so well." I nod still speechless. "Did you feel good? Did I hurt you?" He looks at me with concern. I shake my head no and peck his lips. "I loved it, Jungkook." He reaches over to something tucked in the corner and cleans us both up. He pulls me into his embrace and hugs me tight. "I love you, Min (Y/N)." I smile. "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."