News

Alright! This is a message to tell any reader that might be anticipating any new update from this book, that it unfortunately, will not happen, as this book is officially discontinued. Well, kinda. I'm still going to update it for a bit, but not for long.

Let me explain. I created this story around 2018-2019. And back then, let me tell you, my writing was absolutely atrocious. I can't even bear to look at it. It's one of the reasons why I even rewrote any of my stories at all, because let me tell you, I didn't want my existence on this app to be remembered as "The quirky teen who couldn't write for shit with her shitty fanfictions". I wasn't planning on coming back to wattpad at all. (For those confused, just check my profile. Or don't!) But anyway, when I wrote any of my stories, I didn't have a plan at all, just some vague ideas that I threw in with no explanation. And although some degenerates liked it, it was just- no. Basically the most amateurish and completely non-sensical stuff you'd see often on here.

That's why I rewrote it. But even when rewriting my old fics, I realised that even if my writing was better, if I continued to follow my old ideas, It would still remain trash. As one said once upon a time, "You can't turn shit into perfection. You can make it shine a little bit. But a shiny turd… Is still a turd."

.... I'm paraphrasing the shit out of that quote, but just know that it was really said!

Ahem. So. I decided that it wasn't worth rewritting the story if I didn't know how to continue further from the chapters I'd already written. That is why, I have an announcement!

I'm officially rewriting this story, in it's integrity! Now that I've had time to rethink about what I could possibly do with this, I've finally made up my mind.

Now, this doesn't mean that I'll completely stop rewriting this one, no no no. I still have 12 chapters incoming after all. But after those ones? Yeah this story is officially discontinued. No matter what you do or what you say, it won't go any further than that. I also still have to rewrite the earliest chapters, they're bad.

Also, don't be surprised with the nonsense that'll come up, this story was originally written like, 3 years ago or more, I had no fucking idea what I was doing lmao. But anyway, that's that! Pretty sure I don't have anything else to say, but if I do, well, I'll edit this! So you'll know :)

Go check my ao3 account! It's still pretty dead lmao, but that doesn't mean I've ever stopped working on my fanfictions at all. I just have, way too many projects that I work on at the same time. And also create more. God I really dont make it easy for myself do I. But anyway- I'm probably going to start publishing some more stories on there soon enough, don't expect too much though, my update schedule is near non-existent after all.

That's all for me, thanks for reading this mess, and I guess I'll see you? Maybe not. Have a great day!