The attempt

Today was an ordinary day. In a normal household, within a closed bedroom, two sky blue dull orbs fluttered open.

Those eyes belong to Shiota Nagisa, the one who would die today. She grins, a bit of madness could be seen in her eyes. Yes, today would be the day she would stop breathing, stop the numbness, the painpainpainpain-

It will be pure freedom.

She slowly gets up, sleepiness still in her system, and she looks at the clock. 6:18 am. Quite early.

She finishes preparing her bag for today, and goes to the bathroom that was linked to her room. The first thing she notices when she got in was the strong smell of blood.

She sighes, she would have to clean it up later on... How annoying. She decides to not care about it for now, and undressed herself, before stepping into the shower.

After a long moment of relaxing and being clean of the smell of blood, she steps out of the shower and changes into her uniform.

She slowly walks downstairs, bag on her shoulders, as quietly as possible, afraid that her appearence would make her father go mad. When she was in front of the front door, she releases a sigh of relief.

She lowly says, "I'm going..." and steps out of the house as quickly as possible, almost running to quickly get away from this place- this hell.

As she finds herself far enough, she stops running as she sighs. She was good for today, no beating before going to school.

She smiles, today is a good day. It would be even more perfect when she is dead.

She walks towards the campus, where she would walk to the hills and back to class E, her home. Nagisa's eyes soften. Yes, as much she wants to die, the class E is her home, where she belongs, and she will miss it.

Her nostalgic moment is ruined by a familiar voice, calling out from behind. "Why, if it isn't Nagisa. What a surprise to see you here."

Nagisa knows this voice. She knows this voice oh too well, unfortunately. She slowly turns around, and glares at the male figure. "What do you want" she hisses.

(A/N You'll know who he is later on, so just choose a ridiculous name for now)

The figure smirks. "Well that's not nice, I just wanted to talk to you..." Nagisa rolls her eyes. As if.

She turns around, and starts walking away, "Well excuse me, but I have classes to go to." As she starts to walk away, a hand grabbed her by the wrist.

He glares at her, "Hey. Where do you think you're going?" He spits at her, all fake kindness from before completely gone. He yanks her towards him, and glares, almost making Nagisa shiver in fear.

She strenghtens her resolve, even as her legs are shaking, she stands her ground. "I'm going to class. Could you release me now, please? You're hurting me."

The figure chuckles, and Nagisa could feel the amusement that was coming off him. What was so amusing? "Oh, it'll hurt more than a simple bruise when I'll take your virginity. You're mine. Now, be a good boy and follow me."

Nagisa, in her shock, doesn't even notice he is dragging into the forest, until it's too late, and lips crash onto hers.

Disgust.