To the male species

Hello Dears,
you know we love you.This other species of female are crazy about you.We also know that we are your greatest weaknesses and strenghts.Today though dear brothers,you forget your brains in the presence of a beautiful face.Beauty fades but character remains.Most men go for a good looking woman who would occupy their beds than a woman with character who would make him a home.Its a pity, for without the character , the beauty is useless.How can you stay with a beautiful face that possess a rotten soul soo evil that it eats you alive?Dear brothers, be careful what choices you make for you will be affected by it.All women look good nude,but if a woman is still attractive fully covered then, marry her, because then its no longer about the outer beauty but her heart.She is a rare diamond.Do not let her go.Dear men, would you rather an exposed wife for all to see or a modest one only for your eyes,?.My sisters., the comparison between a scantly dressed woman and a modest one is like that of an open candy that has fallen on the ground and a wrapped candy that has fallen on the ground.Which do you think anyone would pick to eat first?Think twice.Be wise.
©humeyra