New Charakters

Hey, I am Aljona Fischer, 14 years old and the oldest of the bunch. I am an Orphan and I live in Hamburg (Germany), But I know who my real parents are. In only one week they'll come visit me again and then finally I'll go back to being Aljona Haiba.

Hobby: Volleyball, singing, (skating but only with Shinobu)

Yahoo, I'm Oikawa Masayuki and I am four years old. I live together with my twin brother Masahiko and my ma Toru in the house of my daddy Hajime. The house is really big, but we are not allowed to visit grandma and grandpa from Ma. Everyone says that I look a lot like my daddy and that Masahiko looks like ma.

Hobby: Volleyball, Dancing

Hiiiii, I am Sawamura Shinobu (nickname: Sugar). I am biologically the daughter of my pa Daichi and Yui Michimiya, but she is rarely there, and they broke up a few years ago. So my mama is Sugawara now. I really want him to stay my mom forever. You can tell that he dearly loves our little family. My best friends are Aljona and Atsushi.

Hobby: Volleyball, Figure skating

I am Akashi Atsushi. I don't know my real parents. All I know was that I was found on the streets by my dads Akashi, Bokuto and by Lev, half starved and wrapped in a blanked. Next to me, Aljona. We don't know if we are related by blood, but she is my sister and I miss her very much.

Hobby: Volleyball

I am Kozume Aki. Like my name says, I am Kurokens Lovechild. I have the same hair as kuroo but bleached my Tips. Unlike the others, I prefer Soccer over Volleyball, But I technically like all sports. I even joined the swim team

(but that was mostly because of that boy I had a crush on, who is now my boyfriend Yaaay!!! But I only asked him out yesterday, so my parents don't know yet.)

Right now, I am on the plane which brings us to Germany. (my boyfriend, Kyo, is with us too.) We came a week early to surprise Aljona. Lev Somehow managed to get a hold of her time schedule, where she is going to be the next week, so we can surprise her. I hope she will be happy, and I hope that Sugar wont text her...

Author's Note:

I am very sorry about any typos, my first Language is not English or Japanese its German so I am very sorry.

Side Note on the plane are right now all the teams that are mentioned here. That means: Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Aoba Johsai

I don't own any of the original Characters, I only own Samuwara Shinobu, Aljona Haiba, Kozume Aki, Akashi Atsushi, Oikawa Masahiko & Oikawa Masayuki