1

>Aljona's pov <

"Hey, jona" I heard my friend Isabella call out. "Wait for me!!!". I stopped walking until she had caught up. "Why are you always walking so fast!?" "Ahhh, the traits of being gay" I heard another familiar voice behind me. I was my other best friend, Nikolas.

"Hey, Aljona, I know your thinking of japan right now, but cheer up! Tomorrow were going to the swiming pool, right? Oh, by the way did you pack already?" he asked us. "Yes, I am sooo exited!!!" laughed Isabella. I smiled. Isabella and Nikolas are the only ones I told of Japan and my familie there. But who was there to tell instead of them?

For some reason the other boys hate me. But who cares? Girls are prettier anyways!

But well the girls? They are all kinda boring. All of them the same shoes, same make up, same tik tokers who the ALL have a crush on.

I have the feeling like I can't trust any of them, except Isabel and Nicolas so I try to keep to myself and not reveal anything about me. But something would be revealed tomorrow. My tattoo. Because I am so far away from all the others, they decided to do something for me. When I last visited Japan, we all went to a tattoo studio where Kenma and Akashi work and each Member of all teams got a Tattoo on the left shoulder blade.

Everyone from Karasuno Wings, Nekoma a paw print, Fukurodani an owl face which Bokuto chose and Aoba Johsai got crowns, which I found a bit arrogant. But well, Oikawa is Oikawa.

But I am still Happy to hopefully just forget my homesickness for a few hours.

>Shinobus pov<

"So tomorrow well just go to the same swimming pool where her class is going? Everyone of us?"

_ Timeskip _

>Aljonas pov<

It was the next morning and I was standing in the Queue which was waiting to enter the big building in front of us. Everyone around me was excited. I thought about Aki and his swimming boyfriend (He send me a very exited text about that, with the plea to not tell anyone else about it)

Finally, we were allowed inside and went to the dressing cabins.

I was the first one finished (I swear these gay genes) when I suddenly heard an oddly familiar voice say, "Yes we are the group..." I couldn't understand more. I wanted to go look, but suddenly I heard Isabel's voice calling my name and we finally could go to the water.

>Akis pov<

"woooooow, Its so big!!!" I almost screamed. Kyo smiled at my expression. He looked so damn cute. I swear sometimes this boy is trying to make me fall harder. If he intends to do that then it's working.

On my other side was Atsushi with his non expression-face. Sometimes I think that he is Akashis Biological son. Same hair, same face, same expression. I start walking faster, holding Kyo's Hand tightly. "Oy, no running" Kuroo's said. I let out a huff of desperation. "I sat 11 f*cking hours in this damn plane! I need to Run or I'm gonna die!",I whined "Let's hurry for the water, then the kids can let theire energy out." I heard Sugawara's calm voice, while Tsukishima bent over to come to my height just to say "Language" right in my face with a really mean expression. I scowled at him. "Tsukki, stop being so mean" said Yamaguchi, his boyfriend, but not without giggling a bit.

Finally, Finally, Finally everyone was in there Bathing suits or pants, though I felt a little bad, that Shinobu hat to change all alone in the Women's changing room and some really weird man tried to tell Kenma that he had to go to the women's changing room.