Chapter 4

As he walked away I just staired at his back till I couldent seen him any more.

I dident see him at all I dont know were he went he disapered. He wasent at school he wasent any were. The next day after school it  was Wendsday. We were going to go to "His House" but he wont awnser my calles my texts and he is not even at school. I walked over to his house and no car, door locked and no lights on.

Were did they go? I wondered but I went home hoping he would text me back or call me at least. I dont know why he is soo sad/mad its just a words. Sometimes it means nothing and sometimes it means a lot, but I didnet care because I knew I loved him.

The next day I saw him at school and I walked up to him.

"Were have you been I have looked every were for you!" I said

He just turned the  other way so it would be like he was getting books out of his locker.

"Are you going to talk to me or do you hate me or somthing?" 

"I dont want to talk to you right now" he mumered

"Why what did I do?!"

"You dident do anything."

"Then why wont you talk to me?"

I graved his sholder and made him turn around so he was facing me. I looked right in his light green eyes and I couldent say anything.

"Jen it not you im just angry."

"Yes it is" I said loudly

I walked away, as I astarted to walk away he graved my wrist. 

"Do you rember what I dident mean to say a cuple days ago. I did mean to say that. I do love you But I dident want you to know because now our friendship is gone now that you know."

"Do you really?"

"Yes I have loved you for a vary long time but I dident want you to know."

"Well umm I umm. Love you to." I said in a low low wisper

"What?"

I said "Nothing" as I was sprinting away

I dident want him to know I still loved him. The next day I stayed home beacuse i dident really want to tell him that I said I loved him, and I dont want ot lie to him. So I told my mom that i dident feel to good, and she belaved me I didnt think she would im am a vary bad lier.

"Honey whats the matter? Mom said

"Just school" I awnsered sadly "You know I dont feel you know im sad thats why you let me stay home dident you."

"Yes, you arnt vary good lier." She said

"I know" I said smiling