Chapter 3

Says went by but he couldent get over that his grandma on her death bed would say, I want Kyle Downing to get my house. It just couldent be true. I dident think they would give me it in wrighting. I wish she was still here. 

*****4 Days later****

Kyles  parents started to talk and they decided not to go till next year. Kyle called right away to tell me the great news about his parents, but he was still vary upset about his grandma. But he tryed his best to keep it a side, it dident come up a lot. I came over to his house because he dident want to go any were. I tryed my best to keep his mind off things that were happening, but I just wanted to go see his grandmas house. I have never seen it before, so I dident know.

"Kyle if you dont mind me asking, can we go over to "Your house" but if its to soon its ok. I dont expect for you to be ok with it right now." I said wiht a hopfull voice

"Umm I am ok with it I guess. But we cant stay there long, it well make me upset." He said with a depressing voice

I dident think he would say yes. I looked in his dremmy eyes. I think im falling in love I said to my self in my head.

"Ok are yu sure you wnat to its ok if you dont."

"Ya im sure. But can we do it in  a few days." Kyle said 

"Ya is Wensday ok?"

"Ya its fine so that gives me 2 days"

"Ok I have to go back home mom wants me home before four so I can help her clean." I said sadly

"Ok see you at school tomarrow"

"Ok bye" I said with a big smile

The next day I saw Kyle at school and he looked depereced. I went up to him at his locker.

"Hey Bestie" I said cutely

"Hey whats up" He said sadly

"Whats rong?"

"Umm its kinda been happened last weekend, Durr. Oh I didnet mean that in a mean way."

"I know its because your upset. I would say things I didnet mean if I was you"

"I love you" He said quitly

"WHAT???!!!!" I said Loudly

"Umm nothing!!!"

He walked away as he walked away I said I love you too in a soft voice.