The Beginning

It was Wednesday morning at about 7:35am and Nell was dropped to school in her mums car. She walked into the science block and then into Room 15, checking every corner for vampires. After getting her books out of her locker, Nell left the odd children of 1D and decided to visit 1C in Room 12, in which Kate Byrne a cool kid was located. After spending a while in there she was astonished when Izzy Gill walked into the room, relaxed. After missing school for two days with a migraine and not replying to any of Nell's texts, Nell was worried sick about her friend. And then the talking began...naomi, naomi, naomi!

Later on Alanah Kennedy entered the room, which by this time was almost full of first year students, with a smile on her face. Once Nell exclaimed that izzy had returned, Alanah had to use all her strength to try and see just 4 metres ahead of her! Smiling, Alanah started waving madly at izzy and asked Nell to come over. Nell speedily walked over to her friend and waited for her question..."Are you on Wattpad?!" Several minutes of non-stop laughter followed this question with Alanah rolling on the floor and Nell finding it hard to breathe just minutes before the official school day begun at paidreacha.

In the line at paidreacha, Alanah and izzy stood side by side while they sent Nell down the line to stand beside their arch enemy, Naomi. Nell was furious, after all it had only been a week since Izzy and Alanah decided to sit together and leave Nell all on her own, to finish all 9 Irish exercises! Nell had been angry for hours and nobody could blame her! Anyway, after paidreacha Nell was reunited with her friends as they walked to their EB class. On the way, they bumped into their best friend forever Blathnaid, who is always late because of her bus. The day started normally, and the girls got on with their work.

At 10:50 the bell rang and the girls rushed out of the classroom and out into the open. All of a sudden, three boys walked by, Finn Murphy, Conor Joyce and Padhraic Linehan. The girls got a whiff of their manly body odours and swooned, falling more and more in live as each second pasted. "Ooh la la" Conor exclaimed as Padhraic whistled and Finn gestured for Alanah to pole dance! Alanah began to follow his orders but hesitated when Maistir Si-Si walked past. Alanah ran to catch up with her friends but immediately regreted she didn't take the opportunity! "Ugh, guys you ruined my chance!" she moaned numerous times.

After break the girls went back to the class and after surviving a long 80 minutes of Irish and English, lunch break began. Nell noticed a grape had fallen on the ground with goo oozing out of it. She carefully placed her books for the next classes on her desk, cautiously stepping over the grape on the floor, while Izzy walked over. Out of nowhere, izzy swung her arm out, knocking the books off Nell's table. The books plunged to the ground and landed right on top of the grape. Books ruined. The grape had splattered goo and seeds everywhere, leaving Nell's books soaked. Izzy stood and laughed while Alanah helped Nell to clean up. Although, it had probably just been a joke, Nell sensed something suspicious about it, as if all of this was planned against her. She didn't speak for five minutes until she decided to let it go and get on with her day.....and the story begins.