~•° Missing °•~ |ep9|

.
.
.
.
.
.
~Back at the theme park~

~Molten's POV~

~In Molten's head~
Hmmm... I haven't seen Bryan anywhere... I should go check if that stupid business owner isn't doing rediculas things.

Molten went around the theme park again to look for Bryan, but he didn't see him, so he checked the place where Bryan dose his paper work,
When he got there, he got worried, bc Bryan wasn't there, so he dicited to check the security camras,

When he checked the camras, he saw that Bryan was in his work place, doing his paper work, then Bryan sayed something to someone, and when Bryan looked up, he looked terrified, and then the camras went black, after a bit the camras started working, and Bryan was gone.

Molten Freddy was very worried and conserned about this, so he called Jon, to let him know.

Jon - Ugh, What is it Molten

*Jon asked in a tired voice*

Molten - We have a problom.-

Jon - What is it??

Molten - Well, when I noticed that I haven't seen Bryan all day, i looked around the park, and he wasn't anywhere,-

*Molten got cut off by Jon saying-*

Jon - Did you check the security camras?

Molten - I did, and it looks like Bryan was doing his paper work, and then some one came in witch socked him, but then the camras went off, and when they turned back on, Bryan wasn't there anymore.-

Jon - So...- What your saying is that he's kidnapped?...

Molten - Im pretty sure.

Jon - ... I'll let the police know-...

Molten - Alright- I'll check to see if there was anything that I missed.

Jon - Okay... I'll see you...

Molten - Bye "boss"

Molten hang up, and went to see if there was anything that he missed while looking in the work place.

Once he got there, he looked, and after some looking, he noticed that there was black fur type hairs whit red ends, (Inpu's tail is very fluffy- okay? TwT) Molten was wierded out by this- "Who would have hair or FUR?!? Thats red and black? Wait- Who dose even has Fur?!"
After thinking about this, he came to a conclusion that it must have been someone from the portal, since no animatronic that he knew had black and red fur, or fur at all (ik- Lefty- but here he doesn't have fur).

He went to the portal room, and checked if anyone has messed whit it, it turns out that someone did enter though the portal a longggg time ago, but never left, witch confused him.
(Inpu left trough his own portal)
.
.
.
.
~ 3 day's later ~

Molten's mind - "Still no trace of Bryan ..., There are missing posters ... Jon is taking care of the park now...- Maybe I should look at the cordinats that once was used by someone,... Maybe they kidnapped Bryan... But they never went back- Did they find another portal? Ughhhh,I'll just look at the cordinats.

Molten went to the portal and looked at the cordinats, they weren't from Glich trap, or the Twisteds, witch made him suprised, bc it's usually only Twisteds or Glich trap that enter this place.

He thought nothing of it.
So he just left bc he needed to know where Bryan went.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Whit Bryan and Inpu~

Bryan was taking care of his garden,
Inpu was in the Underworld, helping his sibling, since they was getting tired.

Bryan was just enjoying himself till, a huge pain hit in his head.
Bryan went inside to lay down to hopefully wait till the pain goes away.

Well, it only got worse, and worse.
To the point he felt like vomiting.

{‼️🛑 Blood warning! 🛑‼️}
.
.
.
.
He ran into the bathroom, but he vomited on the floor. When he looked back at it, he noticed that he vomited blood, witch scared him. He looked in the cabinet to look for medicine, luckily he found some and used it.
After taking the medicine, he cleaned up the blood off the ground.
.
.
.
.
{‼️🛑 Blood warning over! 🛑‼️}

He went to his bed to rest, hopefully to feel better.
Bryan was very tired and quickly fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Hiiiii! Thank you for reading the chapter! I've been trying to get out more episodes as I can! Have a nice day! 💕 And follow ThefamousfilmsFandom !}