Chapter 1 ✔️

"Are you coming with us Bisky?" Gon asked, they just came out of Greed Island, Gon, Killua and Bisky won the game so they got the chance to take out three cards.

One card was a moonstone or something like that, something Bisky wanted, one of the necklace that Gon got in the game, the last was an accompany card disguised as a different one.

Gon and Killua were going to use the accompany card to find Ging, but Bisky became a dear friend to Gon, so he wanted her to join them, but he couldn't force her.

Gon could clearly see the hesitance of Bisky, she seemed like she wanted to join them but had something holding her back, after a few more minutes of silence Bisky finally got her answer.

"Fine then, I will come with you, someone needs to keep an eye on you and your suicidal tendencies" Bisky said, looking at Gon's hands, Gon rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "sorry, sorry, I won't do it again" he said.

Bisky sighed "why do I have a feeling you will do it again?" She asked, Gon chuckled nervously "well...I mean...it counts on the situation...?" He asked, bisky glared at him "next time we won't have a magic card to heal you, so you better keep your limbs intact!" She warned.

Gon gulped, moving his head up and down to show he understood, don't get him wrong he loves his hands and appreciates them very much, but the situation called for it, so...

"Well then, shall we go?" Bisky asked "unm!" Gon replied, he raised the accompany card high above their heads and yelled "accompany on, Nigg!" He yelled.

There was a flash of light and they arrived...in the air? Gon looked around him as he fell down through the air, it was the middle of the night, though there weren't many stars, the moon was at it's starting point, most of it covered by shadows, he was falling towards a beautiful city, it had so many lights, it reminded Gon of York New, but it looked a little different, the air was lighter too, way light than anything Gon ever felt.

"Killua! Bisky!" Gon tried yelling over the wind, he could see two other shadowy figures falling by his sides "I'm here!" Killua yelled from Gon's left "cushion your bodies with nen!" Yelled Bisky from Gon's right.

"Hai!" Yelled Gon and Killua in sync, the ground became closer and closer "is this a trash can?" Gon asked before he landed in a boom right into said trash can.

"Agh!" Gon yelled as he fell right in, trash scrapping his body, though Gon was too busy trying not to die from the horrible smell, he has a sensitive nose, you know!?

Swimming up to the top Gon only managed to get one look at the alley he fell into before Killua landed inside the trash can right by his side, sending a wave of trash Gon's way.

"Hey!" Gon yelled as he backed away to the other side of the trash can "what was that for??" He asked in annoyance "it wasn't my fault you know" Killua stated, both boys were ready to jump out of the trash can when Bisky fell in right between them, making the trash can fall to the ground and on top of the three.

"Eww, this is disgusting!" Bisky yelled, she kicked the trash can up, sending it and the trash to the air, the three teens then jumped out of the trash can's way, careful none of the trash will land on them in the process.

Gon stood up and made a face as he dusted himself off, trying to rid of all the smelly trash, when he understood the smell won't leave him Gon decided to put his fingers on his nose and close it, breathing from his mouth instead "I need a shower, or I'll pass out from the horrible smell" Gon said, his voice sounding weird because he was breathing from his mouth.

Bisky nodded in agreement as she pulled of an old banana pill that landed on her shoulder "definitely, this is really disgusting" she said, Killua simply dusted himself off, he managed to get off not so bad, though the smell was a definite bother.