Chapter 4 ✔️

After they finished eating lunch the three decided to train for a few hours, Gon has been practicing his Hatsu a lot lately, he managed to make a lot of damage with a single hit.

Gon's strongest attack was rock, followed by paper, scissors was a little more problematic for him, he needed to make a knife like nen shape and throw it in a bow motion towards whatever he wanted to cut, for that to not be too obvious he needed to make a ball of nen and then make it into a bow, only then can he throw it, the motion of turning it from a ball to a bow without throwing it first was hard for him, so he practiced.

Killua was working on more moves with his electricity, he couldn't always use his yo-yos, he only told Gon of lightning palm and thunderbolt, lightning palm was nice and simple, thunderbolt however was special because he was calling electricity from above him and makes it struck someone or himself so he can charge, it was at first a move to charge himself when he's out but then Killua decided it was good as a weapon too.

Killua wanted to make more moves, so he decided to work on them, when both Gon and Killua were satisfied enough they moved to working on the speed of their moves, Bisky helped them find a way to charge their moves while still fighting, it was a lot of work but it was worth it.

When they finished training the three heat up their dinner and ate it, after they were finished Bisky took them towards where she left the small pile of phones they stoll, she picked up one and gave it to Killua.

"You're the professional for those jobs between us" Bisky pointed out, Killua nodded, he broke into the phone, then he typed the number written on his wrist before pressing on call and put the phone to his ear.

A few rings passed in silence before the other side of the line got picked up "Chronostasis here" said a voice from the phone.

"Ano, I heard you're searching for assassins" said Killua casually "who's asking?" Asked Chronostasis "lets just say I'm a professional" Killua answered.

"I see, come to ********* **** in exactly one hour, we'll be there to pick you up, what shall I call you?" Asked Chronostasis "call me Blade, I have two friends with me their names are Hunter and Doll" Killua informed, Chronostasis hummed before hanging up.

Killua tsked "I hate his kind" he said "well, we should decide now then, what are we going to tell them our quirks are?" Bisky asked.

"Mine is my long fingernails technique, hence the name" Killua said "mine can be super strength I guess" Gon suggested with a shrug "I will be quirkless" Bisky decided

"Well lets get dressed and go" Killua said before he started taking off his clothes, followed by Gon, Bisky took her bag of clothes to behind the bushes and followed the boys.

Soon all three of them were dressed up and with their masks, Gon tied their bags on a high branch on a tree that Killua marked with a knife.

The three then made their way through the city, jumping from roof to roof until they reached the right address, when they did they landed on the ground and waited.

After a few minutes a van stopped infront of them "Blade?" Asked a man with a white cloak and bird mask "who's asking?" Killua asked.

"The name's Chronostasis" answered the man, Killua nodded "I'm Blade, greeny is Hunter, pinky is Doll" he replied.

"Get in" said Chronostasis, Killua nodded and opened the back door before entering and sitting across from a brown haired man with a bird mask, his however didn't cover his eyes unlike Chronostasis.

Gon entered after Killua and sat next to him, followed by Bisky who closed the door behind her "my name is Overhaul, I'm the leader, I'll admit I didn't expect you to be kids" Overhaul stated.