Your so clingy... it's cute.

fuckmeyumemi     Clingy! Yumemi x reader

Hope you like it!     

You walked quietly through the halls with your best friend Itsuki, it was both of your free periods and you where heading to the library to watch your other best friend Mary, gamble. You where both talking about which starter Pokémon was the best, "It's Bulbasaur! All the way to the end!" Itsuki claimed, "Nah, Itsuki your so lame sometimes the best is obviously-" You where cut off by someone shoving Itsuki aside and latching onto your arm, "Hi Y/n!~" Yumemi cooed with a lovestruck grin. 

You didn't respond you looked behind her to see Itsuki picking herself up off the ground one hand on her back she gave you a thumbs up. 

"Hey! Y/n! Pay attention to me!" your pink haired girlfriend snapped her fingers in front of your face as she said that. You looked at her with an air of disapproval, "Did you really have to shove her songbird?" you asked using your nickname for the girl. Yumemi looked back at you and tilted her head innocently, "You mean the absolute scum that dared to even look at you?" Yumemi's voice had stayed sweet and innocent while she said this.

"Your so fucking clingy." you rolled your eyes, "I know, but you love it!~" Yumemi cheered before you pulled away from her to continue talking to Itsuki, Yumemi was immediately infuriated by this, "You Motherfucker!" Yumemi chased after you both angerly.

A/n: This was surprisingly hard to write, so I hope you liked it!

~Marshmallow <3