You did this?

DesireeMaeParagas                                             Yandere! Yumemi x Fem! Reader

Thank you for requesting love! Hope you enjoy!🔪🩸⚠ Also gore warning!! If you are triggered by this, I beg you not to read this chapter.🔪🩸⚠

You walked down the hallway, lately the school had been quiet. It might've been because of all the exams, or the fact that a lot of people had been going missing. It was probably because people were going missing...

Your mental health had been in the dumps because of the whole ordeal, after all the people close to you were the ones going missing. You still had a few people left in fact walking next to you was your friend Ririka(I'm including her for a friend you know who you are, we had a whole conversation about how I forgot to include her). "Y-Y/n?" Ririka stuttered as she looked over at you, "Yes Ririka?" you quirked an eyebrow at her. The girl practically melted under your gaze.

"I-I wanted t-to t-tell you that I-" Ririka paused successfully cutting herself off. "N-nevermind..." you tilted your head with a frown. "No! Tell me, it sounded important." You placed your hands on her shoulders causing her to turn pink in the face.

"Okay then." She took a deep breath in, as she was about to tell you there was a... odd sound and Ririka's eyes widened. She began to crumple to the ground but you managed to catch her, "R-Ririka?! Are you alright?!" You started to panic when you saw a stab wound and blood gushing out of it. Ririka began trying to choke words out, "I-I love you Y-Y/n...! I always did." she managed to say before a large blade came down on her head. "I-I-" You stuttered out. You then noticed a shadow standing over you, "Y-Yumemi!? It was you?"

"It always was."

A/n: may do a part two, not sure.

~Marshmallow <3