ihold you in my arms forever

hi please read this because it holds inportant information. There is a first part to this book but it isn't on my account it is on @seddieshipper_05's account and i have been given the honour of finishing it so please before you even start this go check theirs out. As always sorry for any mistakes etc.
Hope you all enjoy!!!!
Bye x

Freddie's POV
" its not i'm not leaving you i love you"
" i love you to",
was last thing Sam said as she burst out crying again but unlike all the other times in the last couple of days this was a hard cry. She was crying more than she had ever done before because all she could feel at this moment in time was happiness, joy and fear because she was scared, scared that Freddie would leave her. I looked at Sam putting my arms around her instantly pulling her close to me as she scooted onto my lap, putting her arms around me as she laid against my me. I held onto her tightly as i kissed her forehead "sam please i don't want you to ever think that i would ever leave you i know i've said this so many times but it's true please i'm never and please, please even more if that makes sense think that it was just a dream because it's not i'm here and i'm never leaving you okay", " i-i know i-i it's j-ust that when i thought you where g-g-gone it was terrible a-nd the thought just s-cares me sometimes". " i understand even though i was in a coma for most of it i still missed you so much, more that words can say now why don't we we get some sleep it's getting quite late", i said pulling the covers over us as i slid down the bed a little still holding onto Sam and stroking her hair and kissing her forehead every so often making sure she knew i was never going to let go of her.

After a while Sam finally fell asleep, her arms snaked around my neck as she lay against me, knees to her chest curled up into a ball as she held me tightly as i still stroked her blonde locks and held onto her just as tightly maybe even tighter than her making sure that Sam knew i was there and never going i mean yea i've mentioned it so many times before but i really need her to know i'm never going and she really needed it right now as she always seemed so fragile like she was glass, about to break at any second but hopefully i could fix that by being there for her, being the perfect boyfriend/ soon to be husband and of course i needed to be the best father i possibly could. They had missed out on so much not having a father especially Blake being a boy, i'm not saying Sam's a bad mother because she's not she's the most amazing mother that our kids could have asked for but sometimes there are just those moments where he needs another boy to talk to. Most of all though for me was that i had missed out on being their father sometimes i kind of wish i had never left Sam but it was for a good reason so i don't really know. I was soon dragged away from my thoughts though when i heard footsteps and although it was late josie still seemed to be awake because she came into me and Sam's room. "Hi josie are you okay", "no freddie i want my mommy". I was a little upset at the fact she had just called me freddie not daddy but i understood that it was all new for her but it was still kinda cute how she wanted Sam, i'm sorta new to the father stuff okay please don't judge. "Josie i'm sorry but your mom is asleep and she really needs her sleep right now so i think it best to let her sleep right now do you", i said softly. "Well i'm sorry i just wanted to say goodnight to her i'm sorry", "no Josie i'm not mad at all you can still say goodnight to her just be careful not to wake her okay", "okay", she replied climbing onto the bed and putting her arms around Sam "night mommy i love you", said and sat back on the bed and looked at me "night daddy". She had just called me daddy that meant so much to me, i opened one of my arms inviting her for a hug but she said one of the kindest, sweetest, caring things i think a six year old could say "don't worry daddy i don't need a hug keep it for mommy she needs a hug more", "okay josie that is very kind of you, well goodnight then i'll see you in the morning", and with that she jumped of our bed leaving the room and going to bed. I on the other hand was quite tired myself and so i pulled our blanket higher and scooted further down the bed, still holding onto Sam and stroking her hair and all i could think about as i drifted of to sleep was those words josie had so firmly embedded in my mind 'goodnight daddy', the words my daughter had said to me, i had honestly never thought the day would come. I'm a father and couldn't be a prouder one. The best bit of this though is that i get to be with Sam, my perfect blonde headed demon, she really truely was my everything and i couldn't wait to see what the future hold for our perfect little family.

(943 words)