[Chapter 2]

Ever since the failed attempt to prank her, Sayuri had been on her toes for some time. Rushing to the guildhall to collect missions and disappearing for weeks thereafter.

Team Natsu, obviously felt the same way, plagued with the terrifying fear of the possiblity of getting ratted out by said girl.

So far so good.

•~×~•

"Hey, wanna give it another shot?" Natsu nudged Lucy's shoulder, smirking.

It had been a few fear-filled weeks and by then, Natsu had gathered his guts together and was hinting at it already.

"Natsu, are you out of your mind? She's probably spooked out by now so why try again?" Lucy hissed.

"Well, it won't kill us!" Natsu replied back.

"Correction: it will kill all of us. Remember the other time you pissed her off? That went terribly wrong." Lucy sipped her tea.

"We can do it another way..." Happy pointed out. Natsu shuddered. Back then Lily had won and he was caged in Diamond Ice for an entire day.

"Alright, matchstick, what do you have in mind?" Gray challenged.

"File check?" Wendy quipped. "Master keeps all of his files in the office."

"First off, if all of you want yo do this, please come up with a list of some sort. Why don't we do that now?" Erza suggested. "It's more organized that way."

"I agree." Carla nodded.

"Let's get to it!" Lucy smiled.

"I'm all fired up!"

•~×~•

"Another mission completed." Sayuri gave herself a wan smile to her reflection. Sitting at Hargeon Port did soothe her tremendously. "I don't think they'll find me here." I hope, she added warily, glancing around.

She looked down on herself, torso and arms bandaged with itchy gauze. She was picking at it relentlessly, trying to remove the pesky bandage. She healed fast, after all, so why even bother wrapping herself in bandages?

Sayuri shook her head exasperatedly.

"I think it's been quite a while since I skated on ice, hasn't it? I wonder if I still can do it." Sayuri asked aloud, trying to drive herself away from the topic. The itch could be bad, but tetanus, for all she knows, could be worse.

Dipping her shoes into the salty seawater, she chuckled when the water around her shoes started to freeze. Confident enough to stand up, she wobbled slightly and gripped the wooden pole of the port.

"I think with a bit of practice I'll be able to skate again."

Bravely pushing herself off, she leant forward and picked up a steady rhythm, her feet generating a thin sheet of ice wherever she went, thereafter cracking and melting as soon as she skated over it.

Sparkles of ice flew from her hands as she landed eagerly onto the ice and slid down an ice ramp. The gentle sea breeze blew in her ears with every movement.