👗 Chapter 13 - Winter Attire 👗

You wake up the next morning, looking around. Tom wasn't there. Was it all a dream until you smell something coming from the kitchen. You go and check it out, and it a massive breakfast on the table.
Y/N: this looks delicious.
You walk up to the table, taking in the sweet aroma of what on the table, then you hear the shower water turning off. You walk towards the bathroom order it opens it, a shirtless Tom pops out. He has a towel on, of course.
Tom: you're finally awake. I got some breakfast for us.
You try your best not to stare at his cheat, but you couldn't help it. Your face started to glow bright red.
Tom: Carlos invited us to some Winter Dance Party
Will you be my Date?
Y/N: Sure, it sounds, umm, fun. I just have to find something fancy to wear.
Tom: well, whatever you wear, you'll look handsome in it.
Tom kissed your forehead and went back into the bathroom to get dressed while you went back to the kitchen to eat breakfast. The food was delicious, like heaven on your tongue. Tom enters the kitchen, fully clothed.
Tom: good, huh?
Y/N: yeah, I could eat this every day.
Tom: you look so cute when you eat, you know that?
Y/N: don't flatter me.
Tom chuckles and sits to eat with you. After that, you got dressed, and you both headed out to get something to wear for tonight. Tom entered the dressing room and decided he wanted to wear this.

 Tom entered the dressing room and decided he wanted to wear this

(Example Photo)
Y/N: you look outstanding.
Tom blushes as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Tom: you think so?
Y/N: yeah, now it's my turn.
You entered the dressing room. Tom covered his eyes in excitement once you stepped out, he opened them.

 Tom covered his eyes in excitement once you stepped out, he opened them

(Example Photo)
Tom stood there in awe at your outfit.
Y/N: does it look nice? I think it's a bit flashy; I could get something else.
As soon as you finished your sentence, Tom drags you into the dressing room, deeply kissing you; in the process, you could feel him slowly kissing you to your lips to your neck you let out a little moan of excitement you tap him to stop.
Tom: Sorry, I umm got carried away. You look so handsome in it.
Y/N: Thank you. We should get going.
You and Tom exit the booth to pay for your attire. After paying, you head to Carlos's place for the Party.