When it's Christmas

I know this is late and Christmas was last month/year. But why not? IMAGES AREN'T MINE.

Jason The Toymaker (This takes place when your 8/or 10)

Third persons P.O.V 

You woke up at 7 AM to Christmas music playing and Jason making you a new doll and humming along with the music. You get up out of bed and tilt your head to what he is making.

Your P.O.V 

I see my father, Jason making something and humming to "Deck The Halls" which is playing on the old jukebox. He looks up and notices me. He smiles and walks over to me and pats my head. "Hey (Y/N) Merry Christmas!" he says putting a (elf/or santa) hat on my head. He chuckles and goes back to making whatever he was making. "What are you making?" I ask politely. He tries hiding it. "No I can't tell you! It's a surprise sweetie! You will have to wait, buuut you know what? You can make some gingerbread cookies until I am done with your gift! How about that? And I can even invite poppy (candy pop) or candy cane to help you too!" he says smiling. I smile wide "Wait what? You'll do that? Yes please! Could you maybe invite both?" I say excited. He nods and giggles "Of course dear! It is Christmas after all." he gets up and takes the suprise and puts it somewhere high up where I can't see it or get to it. "I will be right back! I've gotta go get the twins over here, be good okay?" he pats my head. "Okay I will be good! Bye dad!" I smile. "That's my child." he says happily. He then walks out the blue door and closes it gently. And I sit down on the couch and wait patiently for his return. Humming along to the Christmas music. Now it's playing Jingle Bells! 

Time skip- 

I find myself dozing off. But then I hear my dads voice "Were here!" and the door opens. I slightly open my eyes to see the two jesters and my father! My eyes widen and jump up to hug them. "CANDY POPPY! CANDY CANE!" I hug them both as tight as I could. Candy cane giggles and boops my nose "We missed you too darling!" And candy pop laughs "So you ready to make some cookies Kiddo?!" and lifts me up and puts me up on his shoulders. (Let's just say they don't talk too much in this to keep it a little bit canon) "Yup!" I smile wide. Jason laughs "Alright let's not get too excited! Settle down now." He motions candy pop to put me down and he does so. 

So after all of that I had an amazing Christmas! We made gingerbread cookies and hot cocoa. Dad made me a beautiful doll! It was so fun. But at the end of the day I was super tired so candy pop and candy cane tucked me in before saying goodbye and kissed my forehead. 

Candy pop 🍬 (takes place when your 14)

Third persons P.O.V 

Your father, candy pop wakes you up and surprises you at 8 AM.

Your P.O.V

I hear the voice of my hyper father "MERRY CHRISTMAS DARLING! GET UP! WE'VE GOT TO CELEBRATE!" I jump up "Wait WhAt? CHRISTMAS? HECK YEAH!" I scream in excitement. He turns Punk Goes Pop Christmas music all the way up. "LET'S GET THE GIFTS AND GINGERBREAD HOUSES AND VODKA (for the adults) READY! AND GET JASON AND NATHAN OVER HERE!" He yells running around. I laugh, "Yes! Most definitely should!" Candy pop teleports to Jasons realm and gets him and goes to get Nathan. And only a minute later he is back with the two of them, holding them up on his shoulders, "GoooTt EM'!" He says happily. I can hear Jason growling and Nathan just gave up, Candy pop throws them down, "Alrighty boys! Were making gingerbread houses, dancing, opening gifts, possibly going to annoy the heck out of my dumb BRoThErs! and getting DrUNk! Except for little (Y/N) there she's too young for drinking." (Basically what he looked like ⬇ IMAGE ISN'T MINE)

" (Basically what he looked like ⬇ IMAGE ISN'T MINE)

He boops my nose. Jason gets up, "What the- are you on meth?!" He says annoyed and concerned, Nathan just stands there looking at everyone back and forth with a look of, "Why am I here" on his face. "NOooOo just a little excited and ISN'T THIS NORMAL FOR ME?! I HAVE CONSTANT MOOD SWINGS!!!" He says hysterically. "Yep that's my dad." I chuckle awkwardly. "That's right kiddo!" He says patting my shoulder, "NOW LET'S GET THIS CHRISTMAS STARTED!" 

After all of that, Candy pop, Jason and Nathan got really drunk and passed out as they were in the middle of annoying/pranking Morivin and Stigma and you decided to draw on their faces with uncle morivin as helping with revenge, it was awesome.