She must choose ~ Chapter 4~

Myles? Why do they want to kill him? Why is she going to kill him? She can't murder him, he's the only friends she has, she get a weird feeling in her stomach and the tears are teasing behind her eyes, it was ages ago she cried. But why does she care so much about him? It's something about him...she don't know. She breathes in and out, fast and repetedly and pulls her hair. She puts her elbow on the edge of her bed muscles weakened. She puts her face in her hands and shake her head. Maybe she can tell him,but what would he do?But it wouldn't be  to any advantage...and after last night. What he said about murders, it doesn't seem like a good idea. What are she going to do?! She can't kill him, she just can't. 

She crawl further up in her bed and put her head on her pillow. She really just can't deal with this right now. She has a week, she can take a nap. She falls asleep immidietly, though she has so much on her mind.

Suddenly she wakes up pressured of a knock on her door. She flies out of bed, too the door and opens it, with her messy ponytail and wrinkled clothes. She looks out newly awake, oh shit Myles!

"Hey, you're still asleep?" He says and hugs her. She just stands there frozen and doesn't move. Myles releases her and looks at her.

"What's up with you?"  He weird at her and Charmaine doesn't know what to do, she just scratchs her arm and looked down.

"Ahh? Last night? When i just rushed out? Or that i kissed you on you're cheek?" he babbled quickly. Charmaine looked up at him. Cause he kissed her on the cheek? Does he think that she's that sensetive?

"You can't take everything so serious, i know you're sensetive, but not that sensetive." He said just like he was reading her mind again, he look intense at her and Charmaine looked back now, in his eyes.

"You don't know a shit about me!" Charmaine shouts and feeling her anger burning inside her. How can he say that! 

"Tell me about you, then!" He sputters back and grabs both of her arms and looks down at her but she doesn't look up.

"Look at me, you can say anything to me...i don't judge..."He says silently and take his hand under her chin.

Charmaine look up and look into his eyes. Should she tell him? But why him? Then she could've said it to any of the other guys... They've just known each other for 4 days, is he trustworhty? Would he rat? She look into his ice blue eyes and decides.  She takes his arms and turn around and pull him into her apartment.

She walks with lighted feets to her beds and sits on the edge the bed. Myles follow her and sat down beside her, looking worried at her. She glance at him and starts playing with her hands nervous. He looks at her with big and aggressive eyes.

"You know...that thing you saw on the news, yesterday?" She says and started breathing in and out reapetedly. He nods. 

"That was me.." She says and lay her arms around her head. He wrinkle his forehead and looks confused at her.

"What?" He stares at her and doesn't move, not a bit. She shudder and feel how the mood around them goes down, she looks back at him and stare like he does.

"I didn't want to!" She scream and shakes her head with her eyes filled with tears. He rises and starts to gesticulate with his hands.

"What? You...that? What? That was you're own choice, you took another mans life and you blame it on somebody else?!" He screams and walk around in the room. She stands up and lay her hands on his shoulder but he push away her hands.

"Myles...Myles!" She says and try to lay her hands on his shoulders again, and hold tight with her strenght, that she hasn't showed him before. He looks weird at her, like he thinks that she's gonna murder him.