A friend? A lover? Or a target? ~chapter 3~

''So it's you again?" A dark male voice said. She puts her hand on her forehead to see who it is. Now she recognizes him, he was the guy with the incredible ice blue eyes, she collided with at the cafe with her salad. The guy that she regretted so much that she was so rude to him. She stands with one leg to the side.

"Apparently," she says,and smile. He has purple bath wearing and is wearing a pair of silver sunglasses. He smiles and Charmaine feel calmer.

"We could not talk so much, you were not very ... what can I say .." he says, whatever his name but he could not say anything more before Charmaine interrupts.

"Kind ... no, i know ..." she said, she straightens her back and rocking impatiently with her foot. He examines her up and down over her body.

"My name is Myles" He says and stretches out his hand. She look strangely at him, but nice and caught herself staring at his abs.

"Oh, my name is ..." she said, stretching out her hand. She was almost going to say her name but she don't know for sure whether she should say it.

He looks strangely at her and pulls on the mouth, with an incredibly soothing gaze.

'' Have you forgotten your name? '' He says laughing. His laughter is rough but sweet and his mouth pour out great.

"Aubree" she laughs, she took a French name, her mother's name.

He smiles and smirks a little with the sun on his face.

''Aubree, that's a nice name '' he says ... but she was not sure if he was serious or not, he is difficult to interpret.

'' Well, I do not know if I agree with that '' Charmaine said and take a step back and try to walk past him. He stands in front of her.

''Am I really so scary, why are you going? '' He puts his hands on Charmaines shoulders, or yes Aubree that he thinks her name is. She's looking down at their feet in the sand. She did not know what to answer. He was swelling a little scary, that he can not be interpreted. Charmaine are profesionall at that kind of things. But it's something different...something different. He takes her arm and it burned a little when he does something on it, it sticks but she can not see what he was doing, her hair are falling in the way.

He released her arm and she's looks up at him strangely and then on her arm.

It was his number, or yes there are numbers that logically speaking,probobly are his number. She hope ... or... right? She hope it is? She shake her head and smiles to him. He turns around and look at the  guys behind him, that shouts at him. Apparently his friends.

'' See you!'' He says and pinches at her shoulder a little bit and then run away from there and takes the volleyball of his friends and stand in front of the net and shoot over it and laugh. She stands there thumbed left and checking on her arm with his number all over it. She checks on the blanket in her hand. Now she is not tempted to lie down here anymore, something that he's over there and sometimes check back at her, does make her nervous. She turns around and walk gently away from the beach.

She walks on the street outside her house on her way home and looks at her arm. Is it intended that she should call him? She does not even know why she was thinking about it, but she can't let it go. She really should not even consider calling him. She stops and checks around for a shop where they sell mobiles. Maybe she should call him, what's the worst that can happen? Though she already knows the answer. Two streets up, there's a business, Mobile-for-all it says. She smiles and walk widely and faster. She must buy a mobile, though she already got a mobile from them, but she can't make from it, because then they gonna suspect me and kill me...so frustrating.